• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alukards No johns biweeklies Vids : Featuring Eggm / Hbk / Doyoung / vanz/ jman more

Eggm

Smash Hero
I tried sending the files to chibo so he could make it all fancy, but i couldn't get them to him they weren't working he has been on aim since, they are all off the vcr and on my computer already it won't be long.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hbk, hope you come to socal so i can mm your marth

$50 sheik v marth

stop getting butt hurt over youtube comments, you're not that good

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
hbk, hope you come to socal so i can mm your marth

$50 sheik v marth

stop getting butt hurt over youtube comments, you're not that good
I can tell you honestly I'll never be visiting Socal in the near future, but if by anychance that we do meet I'll gladly take that MM. I love how you think I'm not good based on 2 sets on youtube against Eggm. Haha because I've already beaten people who are better than you. Lol I'll def admit I'm not the best player, you can eve ask my crew mates, I tell them I suck at smash constantly. I really wasn't playing all that great and neither was eggm but still...lol no johns

If this somehow happens though, after I'm done taking your money in the first MM can we do my Fox v ur Sheik? This way I'll have the advantage in the match up. Lol Regardless it doesn't matter because I know I'm better than you. What exactly have you done that makes you think your any good?

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ $50 Sheik vs Marth MM

Thats completely fair...

Eggm's pretty good at this game and HBK's CG is usually on point, but I guess he was off that day. Except when he fought me in crew battles....******* lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i main sheik and marth. you main fox and marth. i don't do marth dittos but how about this:

$50 my sheik v your marth
$50 my marth v your fox
$50 my sheik v your fox

socal's pretty good at this game, iono. i probably suck though. i don't care about trash talking, it doesn't mean anything to me unless we actually play. i can see the tons of holes in your game though so i'm extremely confident.

and lol @ how stupid east coast is being, i'm as random to you as hbk is to me numbnuts. i don't care how much you think i suck, i'm willing to put the money up, so it's easy money amirite?

and obv 2/3 random stages, 1 reset 1 ban

JFox

Smash Hero
LOL, you are willing to put money up cuz you are about as far away from NJ as you possibly could be. This is never even gonna happen, so its ridiculous to put money on.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
-shrugs- probably not, but if the opportunity is there it will, which is more i can say for dumb **** like:

"yea seriously neighborhoodp(ussy), who are you?"

"LOL at this random dude NeighborhoodP...

I hope you come to the east coast and I get to witness that ****."

and other random trash talk like "Haha because I've already beaten people who are better than you." Prospective money holds future value, however little you assign to it. Prospective trash talk doesn't.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Why no Marth Ditto? There mad fun. And I don't main Fox, it's just that I'd have a better chance at beaating any Sheik with my Fox opposed to my Marth imo. Could be wrong though. And Lol at you seeing tons of flaws in my game based on me playing one character. Falco def limits what I do because of lasers. I wish my other sets from the tourny were recorded though.

And 3/5 defintly. Umm come to like some huge Tourny in Boston nxt year, but who knows if either of us will still be playing by the time that rolls around. Trash talking is fun. And the people insulting you aren't being dumb, they just know that I usually play better than what you saw from those 2 sets. Lol but im a really nice guy...honest, but really I mean coming into a thread and jus telling me I suck is uncalled for I think. Feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong though since you also main Marth. And I'd absolutly love to watch you vs Eggm to see how you'd do.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
all socal does is play falco. i think i'd do pretty well.

i love sheik v fox so i don't mind.

why is it so funny that i can see the flaws? i'm sure a player better than me could point out my ish too. i'm not saying it to be a ****, i'm just being matter-of-fact. if i come off as a **** in the process (likely), than so be it. and like i said on the youtube comments, eggm played like **** as well, and if he played like that vs me i'd **** him.

i'll edit this later w/ ish i noticed that you're doing wrong (if you really want to know, anyway -- i can hand out constructive criticism), but for starters you didn't DI eggm's shines well or space particularly well.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, you see my flaws against one character, I'd play different against anything else. And are you vyseownz on youtube? Lol regardless of how bad Eggm plays I dnt think you'd **** him, let alone beat him.

But honestly both me and Eggm were playing bad in these sets. I'm sure these were the first vids you've probably seen of me so there's no point in judging, but I guess you can go by what you have, watever. If we were on point I dnt see you beating either of us, but of course this is just my opinion which is biased towards us lol. But unless your beating well known Socal players I think you wouldnt do to well if you came to an NY/NJ/PA tourney. I cnt imagine you being better than people like Jman Vanz Hax Eggm Cactuar Scar Tec0 Sensei Spammerer and Lord Knight. Also M2k but he rarely shows up to stuff cuz of brawl. And those are jus some of the names you have to go through at stuff here nowadays, trust me its not easy. Everybody is good when you go to melee tournaments now. Lol I have no clue why ended writing all this up but yea...

And despite it being a counter matchup I like fighting Sheiks with Marth. And still, no Marth ditto saddens me.

Edit-lol indeed trademark, trash talk is fun.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
of course i'm beating well known socal players (well i don't think we have anyone well known anymore besides mango/lucky, but that doesn't mean they don't ****)... i'm not a scrub. not that it means anything considering the dearth of melee competition (and how many of our players have left), but the top players in socal, sans lucky and mango, can beat all each other pretty randomly -- just depends on who's playing better that day. what you said is true: EVERYONE is good at melee now. there are no scrubs.

like seriously, do you not know socal is, was and always will be good at this game? we're too big of an area not to be. outside of md/va we can go head to head with any area. it'd be silly to underestimate us. and trust me, i'm not underestimating you guys either -- believe it or not i am an east coast fanboy, know of all the players you mentioned, keep up with results, etc. i'm not talking out of my ***.

and obv my comments are only responding to ... the videos i'm commenting on. you're the one who got defensive and because you're too close to the situation you weren't taking the comments for what they are. everything is relative, dude.

anyway i play enough melee and am very knowledgable about the game (maybe the most knowledgable in socal, which is more of the truth than a brag -- i study the game) to gauge skill pretty accurately. some things you should not be messing up; some things are a matter of smarts and are ingrained in your play style..spacing is one of those things -- there's really not an excuse for messing up your spacing so badly that you fall susceptible to a falco CC dsmash when in that situation that's what he's going to be looking for, whatever is the most efficient way to get a kill. know what i'm saying?

cactuar i would LOVE to money match you. i'm sure you would **** me and you're one of my favorite players but that's why i want to money match you. $5 sheik v marth and $5 sheik v fox next time we ever meet. i'm sure you don't remember but we played at SCC where you were sandbagging and i still only beat you once. :(

(told you i'm an EC fanboy.)

Marth dittos are gay; in fact, the only dittos I like are sheik and that's because i **** them (out of necessity). maybe we can fox ditto too but i'm still working on my fox :(

JFox

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67Lo7vIYMU&feature=related

You look like you are far more bark than you are bite. Where's that gimp game at dog? And mikehaze is a rather slow fox with lacking tech skill I must say. And poo poo on that fox missing so many l cancels.

Hope your Marth is more impressive, cuz that was seriously lacking.

Edit: Wow, you suck actually downright suck eggs at edgeguarding fox...

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha, sounds like a plan.

I don't underestimate SoCal at all. :laugh:

Edit: LOL @ JFox. "Added: November 27, 2007"

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ... this is funny ... and yayyyy videos from my weekly ^_^ ... melee is soo good ... socal come up here for some events somehow lol

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
of course i'm beating well known socal players (well i don't think we have anyone well known anymore besides mango/lucky, but that doesn't mean they don't ****)... i'm not a scrub. not that it means anything considering the dearth of melee competition (and how many of our players have left), but the top players in socal, sans lucky and mango, can beat all each other pretty randomly -- just depends on who's playing better that day. what you said is true: EVERYONE is good at melee now. there are no scrubs.

like seriously, do you not know socal is, was and always will be good at this game? we're too big of an area not to be. outside of md/va we can go head to head with any area. it'd be silly to underestimate us. and trust me, i'm not underestimating you guys either -- believe it or not i am an east coast fanboy, know of all the players you mentioned, keep up with results, etc. i'm not talking out of my ***.

and obv my comments are only responding to ... the videos i'm commenting on. you're the one who got defensive and because you're too close to the situation you weren't taking the comments for what they are. everything is relative, dude.

anyway i play enough melee and am very knowledgable about the game (maybe the most knowledgable in socal, which is more of the truth than a brag -- i study the game) to gauge skill pretty accurately. some things you should not be messing up; some things are a matter of smarts and are ingrained in your play style..spacing is one of those things -- there's really not an excuse for messing up your spacing so badly that you fall susceptible to a falco CC dsmash when in that situation that's what he's going to be looking for, whatever is the most efficient way to get a kill. know what i'm saying?

cactuar i would LOVE to money match you. i'm sure you would **** me and you're one of my favorite players but that's why i want to money match you. $5 sheik v marth and $5 sheik v fox next time we ever meet. i'm sure you don't remember but we played at SCC where you were sandbagging and i still only beat you once. :(

(told you i'm an EC fanboy.)

Marth dittos are gay; in fact, the only dittos I like are sheik and that's because i **** them (out of necessity). maybe we can fox ditto too but i'm still working on my fox :(
uhh yea lol, i guess i got defensive bcuz all i saw as negativity in your comments except for you saying i playd anxious. and cmon cut me some slack, how many marths are spacing CC dsmash, i think i saw m2k get hit by it against shiz in his set. and i mean i play eggm alot so i know when hes sandbagging lol. But yea all's cool i guess. and dnt think if we ever meet up ill back out from those MM's.

And im def not doubting ur skill either. i know there are tons of great players outside of my region, but unfortunatly the only person ive played from socal is azn_lep(at least i think hes from socal, ic's player) at pound 3 in pools.

But in seriousness im ***** amazing at this game. I just find myself somewhat inconsistent. If you upload vids of you in the near future I hope there perfect. lol otherwise some people in this thread are gna have a field day commenting on ****. :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67Lo7vIYMU&feature=related

You look like you are far more bark than you are bite. Where's that gimp game at dog? And mikehaze is a rather slow fox with lacking tech skill I must say. And poo poo on that fox missing so many l cancels.

Hope your Marth is more impressive, cuz that was seriously lacking.

Edit: Wow, you suck actually downright suck eggs at edgeguarding fox...
hecka old video.

before i got muh mango training :]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I recorded videos with Connor like 6-7 weeks ago, but he never put them up and I've been getting so much better that at this point they're outdated... I wish he recorded when we played yesterday cuz I was ****** pretty hard.

PS the best way to lend credence to your belief that I'm "all bark" or w/e is not to criticize 10 month old videos in your sarcastic, half-jest manner, but to actually talk about the gameplay and what I'm saying specifically in response to said gameplay. I don't just randomly criticize people and go "lololol you gimped then up b'd the wrong way and suicided, wutanub," I actually point out specific things you're not doing correctly that I'm noticing. And I would hope and expect people do the same thing with whatever videos I'm putting up, cause it's the only way to get better. And sometimes you know exactly what you're doing wrong and can't change it until someone kicks you in the butt and says "lolol ****en noob stop doing that jesus christ."

And yes, Mango training is way too good. N1ggas outside of SoCal have no idea =)

Top Bottom