• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alukards No johns biweeklies Vids : Featuring Eggm / Hbk / Doyoung / vanz/ jman more

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
lol haha. yea def neighborhood. our MM's are still down. 3 of em for 50 bux. you should think about traveling with mango to some big melee tourny in Kansas or something. I jus know its in the mid west and alot of us will be there. me included, almost positive at this point ill b going unless something comes up.

But if the northeast aka like scar catuar eggm etc ever feel like traveling to socal for a melee tourny ill try my best to tag along with them. Depending on how big that smash league thing gets you mite see some of us over there.

hopefully the new crew battles will be up asap. They were more fun than this one I think. plus more people n stuff. 2good scar hurry up!!! lol
And hazz is mad good against marth cuz he practices aginst mine all the time. And im ***** **** with marth.

Man i missed my chance to MM mike haze at pound 3...i wouldve loved to **** him.

lol everyone in this thread is awesome btw. Reno def needs to post in this, i love his arguments

R3N0

Smash Lord
Mr. Neighborhood P,

You're cool in 1 way, you picked me up from the train station when I visited SoCal
However many ways you aren't!

LET ME START!
Your cockiness and all around "board" personality is SOOOO SILLY LOL. It must be a west coast thing. Maybe in the wake of Mango winning Pound 3, you thought you somehow associated winning pound 3 LOL. I've met you in person and in person you're mad quiet from what I remember. I played you and I ***** you, and I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MY CONTROLLER. WOW. LOL. I had a crappy black controller that did reverse needles in only one direction. That's how bad it was. It was my brawl controller LOL.
This is ALSO from the same day I had nothing to eat from 6am 1 bowl of cereal breakfest, SURFING FOR LIKE 4 HOURS and then riding 2+ hours to get out there. With salt water in my eyes and flies eating my skin in that danky *** garage. AND TO BE ABLE TO STILL OWN U?! PLZ RUH-LAX!!!

I would glady accept my sheik vs your marth and then my fox vs your sheik and then my marth vs your sheik in this not ever happening $50 money match. GLADLY cause in interweb smack talk, I would win your interweb monopoly $50 for losing. But IN ALL SERIOUSNESS if you do come out to a tourny (kansas for example, me and hbk r going 2 ****). I will gladly money match you there. ALSO MY CF VS YOUR SHEIK + MARTH.

Neighborhood_P wins SWF:thug of the month award. Too bad you don't get medals on Smashboards.

btw, HBK will **** you, Jman will **** you, I will **** you, Hazz will **** you, Scar will **** you, Cactuar will **** you, Eggm will **** you, Jfox will **** you, Alukard will **** you, Hax will **** you, Sensei will **** you, DoYoung2Win will **** you, Pakman will **** you, Vanz will **** you, Techero will **** you, DJN Will **** you. The list can go on for like 10 pages, so just relax and practice some more, ok? (GET AT MY LONG *** RUN ON SENTENCE!!!!! I WILL KEEP UPDATING AS THE NAMES COME TO ME!!!)
And then I'll ask your mom if you can come out and play :) OK!? good boy. sit ubu sit. good dog.

R3N0

Smash Lord
he did, but i was convinced i could beat him with a whack *** controller. but I couldn't. mikeHAZE you SAW! MY CONTROLLER!!!! at how bunz it was!!!

yo mm me again next time u come to OOS on EC, double or nothin.

JFox

Smash Hero
Reno! OMG, that post was fantastic. I'm so happy I was included with all those people that are significantly better than men at the end, lol. But yea, the tri-state area now has a vendetta with neighborhood p. LOL

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol Reno is so amazing. Also Reno tells me this visit to socal wasn too long ago. Like june or jjuly, right after the tourny in georgia.

If thats the case I'll probly go home 150 dollaz richer after my MM's with neighborhood p. :)

Lol mad happy reno's in my crew. and wtf jfox did you see the way our crew ***** on sat. especially the last crew battle. that was a mad group effort lol. no one really beasted mad hard. like we all took off 5 stock. you def helped us out mad nuff. especially against vanz. your mad good.

Lol at reno throwing out like 5 50 dollar mm's though

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
HBK makes me :[
Lol dnt wrry no harm. Like i said i think eveyone in this thread is amazing. :laugh:
Its not fair you played all the other at pound 3 New yorkers and left me out :(
lol not too many people knew who i was back then. lol not many people know who i am now

And Jfox hold a smashfest like in 2 or 3 weeks. mad random but watever. I need to get my fox to my marths level and you ***** my fox in like the one friendly we had a few days ago

R3N0

Smash Lord
Reno! OMG, that post was fantastic. I'm so happy I was included with all those people that are significantly better than men at the end, lol. But yea, the tri-state area now has a vendetta with neighborhood p. LOL
well deserved jfox you were beasting at the last weekly like really earned my respect.

ALSO -------------------
Yeah man our Crew was definitely the underdog just going by names. Imo. But the last battle WE ALL RAPEDEDEDEDED.

To everyone.. our secret bet was to not let hazz play at all during the last crew battle, you know why? because he beasted too much already on the crew battle vs cactus' crew. LOL He needed a break or else he'd turn green and really beast. and as crew mates we wanted to keep it on the DL.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Your cockiness and all around "board" personality is SOOOO SILLY LOL.
My "board" personality is mostly a misinterpretation I don't particularly care to correct. I leave other people to their assumptions. The people who really know me know what kind of person I am, and I know what kind of person I am, and that's all that really matters to me.

johns johns johns
God, talk about johns. Reno, we never played, for one -- you're imagining things. I know this for a fact because when you got there, I wanted to play you (**** you) in Sheik dittos (they're my specialty, along with v Marth), but I got the opportunity to play Mango for an extended period of time, and let's be honest, playing with Mango is much more important than playing some random scrub from East Coast. After that I left because I had other things to do. I wasn't there to see you get ***** in crews (or so I heard). I wasn't there to see you lose to Fly Amanita in tournament (who I beat in tournament regularly).

Two, controller johns are bull****. Give me any working controller and I play exactly the same. If your skill is limited by your controller, then you need to work on that skill. Not mine or anyone else's fault your skill has such limitations. Sorry you're not as good as me.

reno sucks a lot
Reno, your Sheik is mediocre. Don't make me publically undress it and point out your flaws. Believe me, I know. I am an elitist when it comes to good Sheiks. I take that **** personally. I watch your videos. Your Sheik is trash and the only reason everyone doesn't **** you is because they don't play the matchup properly. My Sheik would two stock you, minimum, in dittos. I'm sure you'd beat my Marth (for now) because I'm the only good Sheik in socal, and I can't practice against myself. So consider my open money match request changed to $50 Marth OR Sheik (depending on the other person's main, because I co-main and I would do the same in tournament). If that makes you feel better, good, but at least I'm not johning it like you.

If you ever come to socal again, I will personally make sure 10 people here **** your **** in a money match as I give them coaching to point out exactly how to **** your ****. Do not ever talk disrespectfully to me again because you suck at this game and have no right to talk to someone better than you, who uses THE SAME MAIN YOU DO. I'm sure you're doing it for your "coast" and all, but as far as this game is concerned, I own your life. Don't forget it.

Outside of smash, though, as far as I know you're cool and I have no problem with you, and would be happy to house you or pick you up from the train station / airport again. :)

JFox

Smash Hero
I ****in hate this guy. I would probably skip the part where I MM'd him, kicked his ***, and just took all the money he had on his wallet. What a douche. Don't bother making a comeback about how I'm threatening u cuz I'm far away, or some other typical garbage an elitist would say.

You are a no body. You always will be. Besides one jigglypuff, you have no talent to speak of in the entire state. You beat people who you think are good cuz there is no talent left there anymore, and than talk tough as if you are a legend of melee. Shut your ****in mouth. "dont talk about controller johns, my skill isn't limited by my controller". Thats because you play slow as hell. M2k is the best in the world and plays significantly worse without a functioning controller.

I'm still waiting for some kind of video showing your amazing talents, you **********.

R3N0

Smash Lord
LOL get at neighborhood P's **** talk! I didn't know they taught em like THAT in so cal! It took you a little while to come up with a rebuttal.

You say I didn't play you, I vaguely remember ****** you, it could have been some other black dude, <insert racist joke> . Either way, I SAW you play mango, that was 100% sure. And you were getting ***** so hard. I watched your sheik game its not impressive at all. It's about even with dog ****. I mean thats being generous though. My sheik has beaten people you probably would never even in a dream beat. And It's good to know that you've watched my videoes, cause I'll know now if I ever see you play in person how much **** you've stolen from my superior sheik.

There may be Johns, but it's acutally legit johns. There are johns like all the surfing and not eating johns, that I admit were meant to be overlooked. However, my controller johns were legit. It wasn't my regular controller and I had only just bought it for Brawl. It was reverse needle canceling in one direction only.

I also would put out there, I SUCK at sheik dittos, I'm REALLY AWFUL at them. In my opinion anyway, but I can still beat m2k's sheik in a ditto. Lewls. You? The only thing you can beat, is OFF.

Speaking of OFF its something you need to do, HOP OFF my d!ck, cause I know you worship the **** outta my sheik. Sorry, nah matter of fact I won't apologize for some fan wannabe sheik player worshiping the needles(balls) off my sheik. Watch some more vids, maybe one day you'll be good too!!!!! YEY!

Also by the time we were playing crews, I had been up for about 16 hours with less than 5 hours of sleep the previous night.

By the way you totally stranded me in Dtwn L.A. after you said you'd come :'( You liez!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You do realize that the majority of what you just said could also be applied to you and your area, right? You're a nobody and no one knows who you are, either. Don't kid yourself. Stop being a little girl and involving emotions in this. I'm bigger than that. Too bad you aren't. This is all about the competitive spirit. This isn't for little girls; this is for men who don't mind competition. Your type of attitude is why gaming will never be considered a real sport in people's eyes.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I ****in hate this guy. I would probably skip the part where I MM'd him, kicked his ***, and just took all the money he had on his wallet. What a douche. Don't bother making a comeback about how I'm threatening u cuz I'm far away, or some other typical garbage an elitist would say.

You are a no body. You always will be. Besides one jigglypuff, you have no talent to speak of in the entire state. You beat people who you think are good cuz there is no talent left there anymore, and than talk tough as if you are a legend of melee. Shut your ****in mouth. "dont talk about controller johns, my skill isn't limited by my controller". Thats because you play slow as hell. M2k is the best in the world and plays significantly worse without a functioning controller.

I'm still waiting for some kind of video showing your amazing talents, you **********.
Double post b/c this had to be QFT.

JFox

Smash Hero
You do realize that the majority of what you just said could also be applied to you and your area, right? You're a nobody and no one knows who you are, either. Don't kid yourself. Stop being a little girl and involving emotions in this. I'm bigger than that. Too bad you aren't. This is all about the competitive spirit. This isn't for little girls; this is for men who don't mind competition. Your type of attitude is why gaming will never be considered a real sport in people's eyes.
Yeah, I'm a nobody, and I don't claim to be someone. I also don't go into west coast threads trash talking players based on the vids they watch.

And don't try to turn your trolling into something noble. "I talk **** cuz I care. I am looking out for the spirit of the community"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You say I didn't play you, I vaguely remember ****** you, it could have been some other black dude, <insert racist joke> . Either way, I SAW you play mango, that was 100% sure. And you were getting ***** so hard. I watched your sheik game its not impressive at all. It's about even with dog ****. I mean thats being generous though. My sheik has beaten people you probably would never even in a dream beat. And It's good to know that you've watched my videoes, cause I'll know now if I ever see you play in person how much **** you've stolen from a superior sheik.
Dude, why are you even talking? Mango is by far the best player in the world. If I looked like anything but dog ****, then I'm obviously one of the best players in the world too. Your post said nothing.

Two, LMAO @ judging off random friendlies vs Mango. Nevermind that I actually beat him in a couple of those friendlies because he was sandbagging against me and I wanted to make him try. You don't even know the context of what you're judging. (That's why you don't judge dip****.) Stop talking out of your ***.

You're not Plank. It makes me laugh when every scrub Sheik thinks they can replicate Plank by dancing on platforms and needle spam when it's actually pretty easy to punish when you're, well, a scrub. Not like I expect you to take my word for it, but that's what money matches are for.

Finally, YOU GOT ***** BY FLY AMANITA. I wish I wasn't lazy so I could go find the brackets and see who else you lost to. You lost a money match to Mike Haze, who IS HORRIBLE AGAINST SHEIK. I **** Mike's **** whenever I go Sheik. He's really bad at the matchup. Dude, he stopped playing Melee by the time he beat you. LMAO.

Finally, I didn't get to play you so I asked other people who did about how good you were. None were impressed. Our next-best local Sheik, Embracethe12, is likely better than you. I'd put money on that too, and I'd make sure he'd beat you. (I coach like a champ.)

They may be Johns, but it's acutally legit johns. There are johns like all the surfing and not eating johns, that I admit were meant to be overlooked. However, my controller johns were legit. It wasn't my regular controller and I had only just bought it for Brawl. It was reverse needle canceling in one direction only.
And now you're trying to justify johns to me? Stop with the scrub attitude. Grow up and get some accountability for yourself. Have some self-respect. If they're legit, you know they're legit, so why are you trying to prove to me they're legit? Who gives a **** if I believe you? NO. JOHNS.

johns johns johns
And to think, I respect East Coast because they DON'T john. But god, I honestly have never seen anyone john so badly.

Scrub mentality ftl

By the way you totally stranded me in Dtwn L.A. after you said you'd come :'( You liez!
I didn't see anyone else volunteering to do **** for you. I made the effort to make sure you got to the tournament when no one else gave a ****.

And then you get ***** by Fly Amanita in tournament. Sheik ***** Ice Climbers.

Well, I guess not when your Sheik isn't any good.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Double post b/c this had to be QFT.
You fail Logic 101.

Yeah, I'm a nobody, and I don't claim to be someone. I also don't go into west coast threads trash talking players based on the vids they watch.

And don't try to turn your trolling into something noble. "I talk **** cuz I care. I am looking out for the spirit of the community"
When did I claim to be "someone"? No one knows who I am. I don't expect anyone to know who I am, nor do I care if they do. Just because no one knows me, however, doesn't mean I'm not going to speak my mind and be honest and exactly how I am. Don't like it, then money match me. You just look like a little kid getting all butt hurt and resorting to physical violence. When a dude does that, you know he's emotionally broken down.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Good God, what is going on here?

Neighborhood P is silly, for talking **** that will likely never get resolved...

R3N0

Smash Lord
"Dude, why are you even talking? Mango is by far the best player in the world. If I looked like anything but dog ****, then I'm obviously one of the best players in the world too. Your post said nothing."

Hey you've got a little bit of **** on your mouth, does it taste like mango?

"Two, LMAO @ judging off random friendlies vs Mango. Nevermind that I actually beat him in a couple of those friendlies because he was sandbagging against me and I wanted to make him try. You don't even know the context of what you're judging. (That's why you don't judge dip****.) Stop talking out of your ***.
"

basically you lost when he was sandbagging, embarassing.

"You're not Plank. It makes me laugh when every scrub Sheik thinks they can replicate Plank by dancing on platforms and needle spam when it's actually pretty easy to punish when you're, well, a scrub. Not like I expect you to take my word for it, but that's what money matches are for."

lol you look up to PLANK!? thats depressing for sursies LOL nuff said on that topic.

"Finally, YOU GOT ***** BY FLY AMANITA. I wish I wasn't lazy so I could go find the brackets and see who else you lost to. You lost a money match to Mike Haze, who IS HORRIBLE AGAINST SHEIK. I **** Mike's **** whenever I go Sheik. He's really bad at the matchup. Dude, he stopped playing Melee by the time he beat you. LMAO.

Finally, I didn't get to play you so I asked other people who did about how good you were. None were impressed. Our next-best local Sheik, Embracethe12, is likely better than you. I'd put money on that too, and I'd make sure he'd beat you. (I coach like a champ.)"

LOL kthx controller bai.

another john to add to that list is, i was into Brawl and winning money in brawl at the time. So I wasn't at my peak. sorry, i inadvertently sandbagged.

"Sheik ***** Ice Climbers."
Plz get chaingrabbed by chu. Whom I almost beat at georgia one stock both matches high percentage. while i had my controller. as opposed to nobody fly amanita who lucked out too many times on my 1 directional needle cancel.

"Well, I guess not when your Sheik isn't any good."

who have you beaten again?
wait wait who?
???
mikehaze?
lol?

congrats. you've beaten mikehaze

nice!
lol
next?

R3N0

Smash Lord
"You fail Logic 101. "

when did quoting something and to emphasize something mean failing logic?

"When did I claim to be "someone"?" cause you aren't anybody. no one knows who you are, and reason why? cause you suck balls. lol!

"Don't like it, then money match me."

is everything on the west coast.. I CAN'T WIN A VERBAL DEBATE, ISSUE MM THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! (You sound like DA)

OH noes!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey you've got a little bit of **** on your mouth, does it taste like mango?
This is so funny. Look what you just posted:

is everything on the west coast.. I CAN'T WIN A VERBAL DEBATE, ISSUE MM THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!
So basically your strategy is, "I can't rebuke the truth... LET ME INSULT YOU!"

basically you lost when he was sandbagging, embarassing.
Kind of like this...

lol you look up to PLANK!? thats depressing for sursies LOL nuff said on that topic.
And this...

LOL kthx controller bai.
LOL @ pre-johns. Who enters into a tournament when they're just going to john whatever negative result occurs?

Plz get chaingrabbed by chu. Whom I almost beat at georgia one stock both matches high percentage. while i had my controller. as opposed to nobody fly amanita who lucked out too many times on my 1 directional needle cancel.
LOL "I almost beat a pro" stories are amazing. Tell me more of your amazing almost-wins. Meanwhile, I'll keep bringing up the uncounterable "You lost in tournament to an Ice Climbers I always ****."

who have you beaten again?
The Ice Climbers that ***** you in tournament? Huh? What's that? Cat got your tongue? That's all I need to say. You can't trumpet your amazing skill when YOU LOST TO A PLAYER I JUST BEAT IN TOURNAMENT.

R3N0

Smash Lord
"The Ice Climbers that ***** you in tournament? Huh? What's that? Cat got your tongue? That's all I need to say. You can't trumpet your amazing skill when YOU LOST TO A PLAYER I JUST BEAT IN TOURNAMENT."

ok ok before this statement you were ok in my book but you just rolled over to INUI Logic and I just cant have that. Sorry you are off my good smasher list and joined 3 others on my **** list.

That has to be the dumbest sentence you've ever written until now.
I'll give you a minute to think about that.

And the comment about mango? It's about how you suck him off. Thats all. Cause it IS what you're doing. The fact might be hurtful but I mean, when you litterally love mango juice you can't help yourself.

Who was the last person you even played that was remotely good? if you say that crappy ic's that lucked out then pat yourself on the back buddy! you deserve a super all-is-brawl award lol.

FAIL.

R3N0

Smash Lord
**** talking was fun but once you cross over into Inui logic, it's over. It's dead. Sorry you can **** talk all you want. No one is going to give you the time of day, because with inui logic even though is a fallacy within itself, when it defends itself there is no way around it.

You really done phucked up this time.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm gonna post what i just told to my friend:

"CoolSmashGuy": and yeah those sets
"CoolSmashGuy": that were up on that thread
"CoolSmashGuy": well i only saw the first match
"CoolSmashGuy": but nothing impressive
The hero loto: seriously
"CoolSmashGuy": but then again
"CoolSmashGuy": it kind of reminded me how i play sometimes
"CoolSmashGuy": when im playing stupid
The hero loto: hbk did play a lot better in the crews i watched later
The hero loto: so i believe him now
"CoolSmashGuy": the few vids i have up on youtube arent that impressive
The hero loto: but he was sloooooppy in those sets
"CoolSmashGuy": haha
The hero loto: either way there's no way i'd ever lose to that marth with my sheik
The hero loto: and reno just needs to stfu
The hero loto: he came to socal and got *****
The hero loto: why is he even posting

still got mad <3 for the east coast in general though

Scar

#HarveyDent
Flame was gonna give the vids to Chibo right? I'll put the ones I have up over the weekend or something.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Doesn't take a genius to beat marth with sheik. But you're REALLY stupid so HBK would probably beat you with his marth. LOL.

Isn't that just sad?

Nah but phuck it lets just put in some inui logic.

Neighborhood_P, you beat Mango in friendlies right? Mango has beaten Forward, Cactuar, M2k, PC, Cort, ETC.ETC.ETC. That must make you the best player in the world right?

Lewls.

Another scrub trying to DO something.

JFox

Smash Hero
Neighborhood P, there is no point in fighting with you. Seriously, we dont even know you. And for you to criticize people, and then hide behind the internet, and to hide behind your so called "money match challenges" from miles away, these are ridiculous things.

Lemme set up a scenario. I'm a random account from the midwest. I say that I've played all these people, and that I'm a really good Falco. I tell m2k that I'm gonna **** his ****, however no one knows me from m2k's region. I now bring in a bunch of my friends and they say that I'm good and will beat m2k. I point out some of m2k's mistakes in CG'ing and spacing on a CC'ing Falco, and say that he makes lots of errors to capitalize on. I tell him I'm going to kick his *** and that we'll money match for however much he wants.

What do you think of this guy? Now I know that HBK is far from m2k in skill, but the analogy holds. Doesn't it seem ridiculous that this person is saying all of these things? I mean what should m2k say in response? The person will never see him, he's never heard of him, he doesn't know any of the people that support him, AND he has no videos online. Don't you see how ridiculous that person looks to everyone who is viewing this? I mean its just argument for arguments sake at this point. Anyone can point mistakes out. Its not proof of anything. So I don't understand why you continue. If you really think that you will one day MM, than just wait for that time. But until then, what are you accomplishing?

I mean GIVE US SOMETHING! You are random to us. Now I here ya, I'm random to you, but I'm not going to west crew threads "challenging" people. So either wait for this challenege, or give us some kind of something to show us your good. Otherwise, just stop talking. There's no amount of smack talk you can say to make us think any better of you, so just stop.

If you continue, you are either a fool or a troll.

Top Bottom