• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Ha ha! Chester in unwanted. I might be crazy but I think that the value of chet's love has dropped quite a bit over the past few months. That's what you get for whoring yourself out so hard chet, ya can never love no ho.
"ah the famous bob loblaw's law blog, you sir are a mouthful"-tobias

Fogel

Smash Lord
Umm...I have a feeling no one cares, but here goes anyway...

I looked at WaveShiner X's previous posts and they're all in a bunch of American threads, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't even live in Canada. But hey, everyone else wants on the list, why not some Americans too? :)

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Bam is better than vwins? Interesting...

Bam has a funny accent.
We're french. We have a funny accent.
No actually, that accent sounds hot. There was a poll a couple of years ago asking American women which accent turned them on the most and they said it was the French canadian accent. It's kind of weird because I thought most Americans wouldn't know what it sounded like so how could they say they prefer the French canadian accent over a more common accent like Italian or France french for example ?

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
J'pense que plus tard dans ma vie, j'vais plus apprécier le fait que mon anglais est bon que le fait que je n'étais pas bon a un jeu vidéo dont je me calisse completement.

Pis j'ai pas l'air d'un américain, le gars a l'hotel c't'ait surement un pédophile. Y'asseillait de me séduiser pcq c'est moi le plus beau.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Wait you don't get it: the more French or "bad" your accent is, the hotter it is. Hmmm hot Quebecers..

Vwins

Smash Ace
J'pense que plus tard dans ma vie, j'vais plus apprécier le fait que mon anglais est bon que le fait que je n'étais pas bon a un jeu vidéo dont je me calisse completement.

Pis j'ai pas l'air d'un américain, le gars a l'hotel c't'ait surement un pédophile. Y'asseillait de me séduiser pcq c'est moi le plus beau.
non non smash c la vie

D

Deleted member

Divine Knight / Jarc for PR, Vwins for first, Kingsley for gay

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Kick me off ranking and get a place for Divine / Jarc .. for at first spot of course.
yea im quitting competitive smash (/emo)

Some will say it's cause I lost to some peoples in STYD2.. some peoples will find other reasons

thing is.. this game is boring period. I dont even find the will to plug my cube again haha:laugh:

Jih

Smash Journeyman
i sooo saw that comming
lol shut up elef you suck at every video games execpt super mario world

but don't take that as an offence cuz i c you play and i'm really impress lol

jarc for PR
kings for gay
locke for ++

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
i sooo saw that comming
I could have been rude and badass on that comment but ill stick to the point

like I said some will think it's cause I lost at STYD2 but those people fail.

or some people will even be more stupid and think " Oh Vwins is taking bam's spot on ranking so he's quitting" well you fail even more

See at the opposite of some peoples here I do have a life and actually don't mind if i'm #1 on a video game or the worst at it so i'm just quitting cuz I have no interest at spending money / time to be competitive at this game.

No offence to lots of people I know in this community cuz I know some of u do have a life :cool:

Dice

Smash Lord
*has a life* I swear I do!

Anyways, have fun owning life in whichever way you want Bam! :p

Top Bottom