• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Allisbrawl + nvga = supercon aug 13-14 denver, co

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for all games closes August 6, 2010. Also, make sure you reserve your room at the SuperCon hotel.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Check out the additional vendors and sponsors for SuperCon 2010. If you like wings, powerhouse computers, new games and prizes then SuperCon 2010 is the place to be in August. Check out the featured article here: http://www.nvgaonline.com/

AXE 09

Smash Master
The spread to Melee is the biggest reason why I want to come to this =D

I hope to see more Melee players there lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Can anyone ask X for me? I'd be okay with teaming with that guy, but I don't know his AIM screenname or his SmashBoards name.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Well I can't afford Apex, so I'll be coming to this, and I need a very solid teammate. (Melee)

Let me know.

Lovage

Smash Hero
WOW tickets for this are cheap

seriously considering

lol, i just read the last few pages of this thread, there ARE melee players going right? if there's decent attendance me and s2j will prolly be buying our tickets tonight

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Yeah, there's going to be some melee players. Axe and Vectorman are some names off the top of my head.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Is there a guarantee that these bonuses will be paid out?

I don't want to show up and find that the tournament backed out on its word, and I end up receiving a check 2 months later for a 12 man tournament, should I win anything that is.

I need guarantees. I'm too broke to risk too much. If the tournament will stick to its word, I'll do my best to bring Socal along.

Underload

Lazy
I'd say you can trust Neal and JV to give out the money owed. If they don't, you can personally drive to Neal's house and **** his **** up or something.

It'd be fun to put some faces to names like your's and Lovage's.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Can anyone ask X for me? I'd be okay with teaming with that guy, but I don't know his AIM screenname or his SmashBoards name.
I believe X is teaming with his brother (the rob who placed 2 with him at Sin2) but im not positive. Also, his aim screenname is Chris hates AIM2 (he's more active on live messenger though where his username thing us Chris_aguilar92@hotmail.com) and his Smashboards name is __X__. Ill also leave him a vm for you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'll ask Yaz if he wants to team with you. He's the MK who beats X. O:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG.

Hugs:

All payouts are given in check at the event and can be cashed that Tuesday after the event. There is pot bonus of $2000 which has been divided amongst all the type of tournaments for Smash with additional items available at the event. You can see all this information here:

http://www.supercon2k.com/rules.php#bp

Reflex:

There is melee teams and singles at SuperCon 2010

SuperRad:

Colorado can play so get ready SoCal

HugS™

Smash Lord
Yo, this is DancingFighterG.

Hugs:

All payouts are given in check at the event and can be cashed that Tuesday after the event. There is pot bonus of $2000 which has been divided amongst all the type of tournaments for Smash with additional items available at the event. You can see all this information here:

http://www.supercon2k.com/rules.php#bp

Reflex:

There is melee teams and singles at SuperCon 2010

SuperRad:

Colorado can play so get ready SoCal
I know what the site says. I just want to know that the tournament will stick to its promises. It's happened before with other events.

Anyways, I trust neal and JV, so I'm sure things will be fine.

And LoL @ your comment to SuperRad. He wasn't joking, Colorado won't touch socal, not even in Brawl I think. Cept for Dekar.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I know what the site says. I just want to know that the tournament will stick to its promises. It's happened before with other events.

Anyways, I trust neal and JV, so I'm sure things will be fine.

And LoL @ your comment to SuperRad. He wasn't joking, Colorado won't touch socal, not even in Brawl I think. Cept for Dekar.
Dekar is New Mexico. O:
X is Utah.
I'm Utah. Time to train up.

Also, I can vouch for DFG he does do his payouts and he has never missed a payout with me. I have been at 9 Colorado events and have never been screwed over by them.

Top Bottom