• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Allisbrawl + nvga = supercon aug 13-14 denver, co

Dekar173

Justice Man
mjg ill beast you all sick in a MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

God, for the sake of everyone going, I hope this tourney doesn't fail miserably.

Dekar173

Justice Man
MJG you better show up unlike last time :p

Also, since Ally's been getting ***** by bad luck, he won't be attending this time around, this means Jason's looking for a teammate (or has already found one).

:O

MJG

Smash Hero
MJG you better show up unlike last time :p

Also, since Ally's been getting ***** by bad luck, he won't be attending this time around, this means Jason's looking for a teammate (or has already found one).

:O
Lol...there was an In State tourney vs an OoS tourney that my parents wouldn't let me go to (johns).

MJG ill MM you $5 3/5
sound good?
I guess...maybe not 3/5. I remember how campy you are sons LOL.

Probably accepting more MMs still :laugh:

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Lol...there was an In State tourney vs an OoS tourney that my parents wouldn't let me go to (johns).

I guess...maybe not 3/5. I remember how campy you are sons LOL.

Probably accepting more MMs still :laugh:
im one of the most agressive pits/robs. Dont judge someone from online matches lol

I'll play. I could always use some Toon Link experience.

$5, 2 out of 3?
Would you like to MM $5, should be fun

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for SuperCon closes August 6 so if you want to save some money make sure you pre-reg online. You will still have the ability to register for all tournaments events at the door http://www.supercon2k.com/register.php
Ok ive been trying to pre register for about a months now and every time i try it right away goes to an error page, tried three different cpus too. you might want to check wrongs wrong with your pre reg link or wat ever it is.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ok ive been trying to pre register for about a months now and every time i try it right away goes to an error page, tried three different cpus too. you might want to check wrongs wrong with your pre reg link or wat ever it is.
the utah players have been having this is issue for months as well. :/ i think they posted about it in the co thread but never got an answer. O:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
stream would be ****.

is there internet at the venue? dfg, are we allowed to do one?
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Yhea, there is free internet in the building so go right ahead and stream. I want to have all MM in the casual game room so people can gather there. There will nothing but tournament in the main room!!

Underload

Lazy
I might be able to do a livestream again. Maybe.

We would need two setups, though. One for streaming tourney matches, and one for recording **** like money matches.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Don't worry guys. LiveStream is in full effect. Go here:

http://www.supecon2k.com/LivefromSuperCon.php

We will have another stream up to showcase all aspects of Supercon 2010 so people can see what else is at SuperCon 2010 throughout the weekend.

We will have the stream schedule up by this weekend so you will know when all the livestream action is going down.

Also, pre-registration closes tonight at 11:59pm so make sure you pre-reg and payonline to get the pre-reg rate. I'm so excited for SuperCon 2010. http://www.supercon2k.com/register.php

Top Bottom