• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all out Link!

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol I haven't posted in this thread in yearssssssssss but yeah I've been a Link main from years some of you may know me from vids as Zarelid, Trevyn, or T hot but now no more vids super champ combo was the last tourny I am going to(well I might go to a few some local tournies) but nothing traveling. anyways I ranked 25th(highest rank for Link at the tourny) at champ combo losing to PC Chris(amazing Fox) lol and Emerican, I think I can beat him but I guess didn't have it in me to beat him at the time and he proved better, but anyways his next match was chu dat and I woulda lost to chu so the best I coulda done was one rank higher lol. and yeah I went all Link at the tourny. I even beat DSFs chain grabbing sheik for all those in doubt fo chain grabbing sheiks lol there you go it's possible to win. so yeah I'm just postin sayin I'm done with smash til brawl it was fun reppin Link for all those Link players lol but I start a Link main and end a Link main =D adios Heros of Time!!!

Skler

Smash Master
I always thought you fell off the face of the Earth.

Good ****, good ****.

You should go to Viva La Smashaclysm so we can Link ditto and ****.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol naw i just stopped posting and going to smash tournies I've onyl gone to like 3 this year lol but yeah i'll be back in brawl so no smashaclysm for me. I'm havin a Zeldathon with every Zelda game again practicin my skills for Link in Brawl lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Dont Quit I Love You Come To Vls Plzzzzz

;-;

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, I'm sure the GERM wasn't too pleased with that. How often did he use Link at SCC anyways? I heard he went mostly Link at OC3.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
LOLz. Where is Dynamism? He'll call Zarelid a noob. He preaches that Link is top tier.

Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
Zarelid, read my post bro :). Also apologies for not giving your any rep in the post. I completely forgot about you man lol. Like you said you haven't posted in a LOOOOOONG time. But nice going dude. Hope to see you on the battlefield my friend.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
thanks alot kenshin after all the times I stood up for you as a Link brother and you just forget about me even after I did the impossibles with Link lolz =P

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Whoo! Party thread! At least that's what it feels like to me when I read this thread. It's like a celebration for a person retiring, graduating, or leaving (yeah, I know, not a good example).

Anyway, how many people were there? 25th with Link all the way...that's pretty good - no, really good. At least that's what I think.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
For those who use Link, keep owning. I hosting a Melee tournament at my school in November. I plan on going to the next tourney in Philidelphiato dominate. We as Link players don't to enough tournaments. If most Link mainer were to go to tournaments, I pretty sure Link will be top tier. Anyways, when brawl comes out, let's whoop *** online! Link owns all!

4 Aces

Smash Ace
am i sensing sarcasm, or are you being serious?
The part about it being a party, I was being semi-sarcastic. It's just the way I talk sometimes. It really does feel like a party though. The atmosphere was so...(um, can't think of the word right now...:( <- see? see? I'm doing it again)

The part about Link placing 25th, I was being serious about (with a slight smidge of sarcasm). Judging from what everyone posted and from my own experiences (which are none XD), I figured that was pretty good, but just to clarify, I wanted to know how many people attended, cause 25/100 is totally different from like, say, 25/26. Yeah, I didn't express myself too clearly on my previous post.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
201 people attended including most of the best players in the nation including me ;) lolz

so...who wants to beat me on the race for the triforce of courage top title in brawl? lol Germ kenshin kubuu aniki? =D or one of you guys who names i don't know yet cause I don't come to Link forums to much sorry for not mentioning yall but what about yall wanna amke your name known? lolz see you at the top ******

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
I'm asking JUST because you said that....
like i said: "only a keen mind wouldn't ask." however, you did ask. therefore, you don't have a keen mind.

what's wrong kratos? it seems as if some of me has rubbed off on you--you have quite the attitude.

edit: zarelid is elite.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
like i said: "only a keen mind wouldn't ask." however, you did ask. therefore, you don't have a keen mind.

what's wrong kratos? it seems as if some of me has rubbed off on you--you have quite the attitude.

edit: zarelid is elite.
My attitude is carefully aimed thanks... :D

Zarelid

Smash Lord
who calls me Zarelid? lol it's T. hOt ***** lol if yall don't know what it stands for play a Zelda game and you'll see it mentioned a bunch usually highlighted in red lolz

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
201 people attended including most of the best players in the nation including me ;) lolz

so...who wants to beat me on the race for the triforce of courage top title in brawl? lol Germ kenshin kubuu aniki? =D or one of you guys who names i don't know yet cause I don't come to Link forums to much sorry for not mentioning yall but what about yall wanna amke your name known? lolz see you at the top ******
I'll race you Niga, and dust your a$$ to the top as well.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Once Big Daddy, always Big Daddy

lol, fu**ing Trevyn, West Coast Links are too good, but I'll always be the big bad wolf, bet every dollar you own. There's no race to compete in here, the race will be won before you take the plastic wrapping off your copy of brawl. This is a message to all future brawl Link players, I salute you, and I respect you, but don't think for a second anyone's taking my sh** come Feb. 10th. I encourage you to try, but just know this slot will be taken for many many years to come.

iMichael

Smash Lord
YOU TELL EM GERM!!!!

I friendlied you at SCC and I got ***** lol

dont know if u remember...

Zarelid

Smash Lord
no mother ****er T hOt stands for Trevyns Hot On Top *****! haha ha ****in Germ not this time foo this time I'ma be the one that teaches you the new fashion flashy tricks ;) lol

aint no one dustin me to the top either haha! I already got a head start on all you ****** played brawl and ****ed **** up(lol not really(actually not at all))

sincityserious

Smash Apprentice
who calls me Zarelid? lol it's T. hOt ***** lol if yall don't know what it stands for play a Zelda game and you'll see it mentioned a bunch usually highlighted in red lolz
lol...play a zelda game? haha...i'm not a flaming nerd, or whatever you call yourselves. all i play is smash and counter-strike. don't insult me.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
lol, fu**ing Trevyn, West Coast Links are too good, but I'll always be the big bad wolf, bet every dollar you own. There's no race to compete in here, the race will be won before you take the plastic wrapping off your copy of brawl. This is a message to all future brawl Link players, I salute you, and I respect you, but don't think for a second anyone's taking my sh** come Feb. 10th. I encourage you to try, but just know this slot will be taken for many many years to come.
Sorry to brake it to you Germ but when Brawl comes out, I'll be taking your spot. It is an honor to meet you. But I'm not just aiming for top Link, I'm aiming for best smasher. I'm taking everybody's "ish". So I plan on going to the next tournament that are held in PA to try and get my name.

Sliq

Smash Master
Thats all fine and dandy, but I'm at least getting the title of best Link in the MW.

Germ apparently holds the number 1 headband for playing Link. WHERE THE **** IS THE NUMBER 2 HEADBAND?!

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Thats all fine and dandy, but I'm at least getting the title of best Link in the MW.

Germ apparently holds the number 1 headband for playing Link. WHERE THE **** IS THE NUMBER 2 HEADBAND?!
Don't lower your goals, shoot for the top.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

Hmm, seems someone is afraid of change. I respect you as a fellow Link player, and when Brawl comes out, I shall continue my respect. But, we shall see who comes out on top in the next installment. If it comes down to it, there may be many online battles to fight to see who ends up supreme in the next era of Smash. Either way, I accept your challenge GERM, I shall work my hardest to meet you on the top. There we will look upon the others and think "We can go higher." There is much work to do when Brawl comes out. 'Til then, I shall see you around.

Top Bottom