• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all out Link!

Zarelid

Smash Lord
man this ***** ain't know gangsta wtf whata slob ruin my perfectly great thread thanks ****in slob trash brudda

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
man this ***** ain't know gangsta wtf whata slob ruin my perfectly great thread thanks ****in slob trash brudda

How'd I ruin your thread nigge. I'm not trash but your a$$ brudda. And since it's not conveniet to travel to the west cost to kick your a$$, I wait till Brawl. How did I get Lightshade's job anyway. I don't post on these thread to beef, why don't you guys trash the guy who started. I don't remember beind arrested so I don't have the right to remain silent. But if it'll make you guys happy, I just leave.

Middle Finger to da Haters.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Before I decide to never visit this forum again, let me remind you that you called the best Samus in the US and possibly the world,..........a fu**ing rookie.........................you might as well slap his mom, and the mom's of everyone else registered on this forum. I hope you can turn your future Link vids into toilet paper so I can dispurse it amongst my crew and proceed to wipe our a$$es with it after taking the biggest cacadookie imaginable, good day sir.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol man ***** gangstas don't needa travel to kick someones *** gangstas got hook ups around the country to get someone to kick there *** ***** and you tryin to say you gangsta haha! but i ain't tryna start no beef i just don't understand why you go blabbin so much about stuff that dont even matter this thread is about Link not about bein gangsta get that **** outa here *****

anyways i got love to my Link players I'm workin n my combo vid stilll lol gonna have a trailer out for it too!! keep a eye watchin peace my ******!

Deva

Smash Lord
@smash brudda:

videos will help, but your really won't get respect till you go prove yourself at a major tourney where good players attend. You have to beat or do well against nationally proclaimed pros in order to gain respect from others or people will just call you a scrub every time you try to make a point. Now, Sliq wasn't trying to be rude when he said your vids would suck. He was merely stating a fact. when I first got on the boards, I thought I was pretty good. I posted some vids and people made fun of them. then I practiced for a few months and played the pros for a while and I got good. Now I can get respect on the boards. In your case, this is what will happen. you'll post the vids, people will make fun of them, and I'm not trying to be rude, please don't misunderstand me. Because of all the trash talk people will make fun of them more than usual. If you want people to respect you, go find some pros and ask to train with them for a while. then when you post your vids, people might actually like them. You're probably thinking "how can you judge how good I am without ever playing me or even seeing me play." That's true, but theres one fact that makes it obvious that you aren't good. YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY PROS!! The meta game goes so much deeper than what you think and if you haven't played any pros it will clearly show in your videos regardless of tech skill. I'm trying to help save you from a lot of flaming once you post your vids, but it's your choice.

Oh man Trevyn, it's on.

I'm finishing up my combo vid too. So, who can pull off the sickest comboes huh? lol. Let the battle begin.

This trailer is old, but here's a preview. The actual combo vid should be out next month at the latest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWV56Oqstw8

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
You know what alllll of you $uck specially Brudda :p
haha jp why are you talking trash to each other we are supposed to be 1 big happy FAMILY.The Link Family is too good until people start talking trash.
Come on this thread is too good to be messed up *cries*
haha but seriously keep all the trash talk and "gangstaness"out this thread
Trevyn!!!! I wanna Link ditto you,you better be at UCLA rawr haha.I played you friendlys doubles at Chapman.Me and Blits Vs You and Mike Y idk if you remember but we gots to play again
ok i'll post this already before i get stabbed by Mr.Brudda

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
sliq u were at pound 2 right?

i recall my friend redd losing to you in pools i think....he played a good fox, falco and marth

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Where restless ******! might snatch your necklace
And next these ******! might jack your Lexus
Somebody tell these ******! who T hOt is

LOL

J shadows I'ma go to UCLA tourny I need vids for my combo vid LOL

Zarelid

Smash Lord
**** this thread can't die it's to good

everyone else talk about your Link careers LOL

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
I've played Link since Smash 64 and its been good cant wait to keep playing link in Brawl i already did at E for all...we should have played Trevyn i went saturday and sunday

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol put my own rap song in my Link combo video lolz

i only went to E for all thursday and frriday **** the weekend tooo busy lol

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
craazyy i never made a combo video too cheap to afford a camera.
If I ever do i might use the rap that creepy fingers is gonna make of my crew unlesss Mango uses it :p
aww that sucks our Link dittos would have been epic
I also neveer played Germ XD

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Well, in seventh grade I asked Link out to the dance, and he was happy. I thought he was a girl, but I didn't mind when he said he was a cross dresser. We went out, dated for a couple of years, and everything was fine. Then this ***** zelda has to come into my high school (we were all seniors), and show Link her kitty kat (If you know what I mean) and Link gets all weird and he dumped me. Whatta ***. For five freaking years we dated, and I'm not going to tell you what we did together in those five years. Then, after I got dumped, I left the night club where we were at, and this big, stupid thug named Ganndorf mugged me and took my lucky gold which I always carried with me. Not to mention he ***** me with a freaking spoon-it was gross. I'm not going to go into that, but eyah. I dated Link.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
lol this thread is too good. Read the last 7 pages and enjoyed the camaraderie between Link users and such. I'll have to join the race towards "best of the Links in Brawl."

Trevyn I should have Link ditto'd you at SCC. But everyone was busy and such with the tournament. I was the dude wearing the Gates jersey with his hair tied back. LOL

Zarelid

Smash Lord
oh **** ***** that was you haha azn lep saw you and was like "man i should brought my rivers jersy" ha but yeah don't worry I'll be comin to San Diego all the time when I get my car soon

Zarelid

Smash Lord
naw ***** i don't say ***** to much *****
LOL!
why ddi that ***** lightshade spam the thread now this threads gonna get locked thanks alot ***** *** *****! lol

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
we link mains roll the hardest in the nation

fox players backstab the hell out of each other

skeik players giggle and go "LOLZ ZMOG LINKZ CHAINGRABZ!!! TH3 BrOKEN NESS!! BUAHAHAH"

don't get me started on peach players

falco players have no sense of sportsmanship

the only player base that might be close to rolling as hard a we do would be young link. or pichu

Top Bottom