• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all out Link!

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Skler did so well he ****ed up the whole thread god ****it skler!!! to good lolz

Skler

Smash Master
It's true, the computer couldn't process Link getting 13th so it deleted ALL FILES.

I'm so sad my Link dittos vs Azen weren't recorded. Everything else I did in pools was recorded, even my Mewtwo ditto (tourny m2 dittos ftw).

Zarelid

Smash Lord
playing Azen in a Link ditto was so stressful for me even more then Germ Link dittos i dunno I just never considered Azen to be a Link player so losing to him woulda been depressing. I won but this was yeeeeeeeears ago like in 05 lolz and it wasn't tourny it was just a "pride" match so not as good as sklers lol

operation

Smash Cadet
i just watched some of ur matches and they're great.
I too am a link player, only link infact, lol.
anyway, I still gota long way to go in the ways of mastering link,
I played Skler at SNF4, got pwnd pretty easily tho.
I played PC Chris in the actual tourney and was able to take off a stock of his before losing, most memorable moment of SNF4, lol

great to see other link players out there, ur in CA right? I head out there pretty often, we should play (even tho its no contest) if ur up to it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Trevyn, is it true you took hugs out of a tourney. Through your next match, then played him again in losers beat him then left?
<Trevyn> I ****in 4-0 his ***
<Trevyn> then went back home

<Trevyn> when i beat hugs
<Trevyn> forfetited my next match
<Trevyn> jsut to take him out of the tourny
<Trevyn> this was like 2 years ag thouigh

confirmed.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
man pride matches thats so dumb like I got everythign on the line and you got nothin on the line kinda bogus fi you ask me I mean i'll still do it just for the love of the game but making me throw all my rupees on the table without purchasing anything is kinda a drag lol

SleepyK

I'll glady shut up when there aren't people like you who post unimportant things. Read my sig, then come talk to me.
I'll glady shut up when there aren't people like you who post unimportant things. Read my sig, then come talk to me.

SleepyK

Get some parents.
Haha, I just like pointing out the hypocrisy in your posts; your posts are also unimportant.

also, your sig is telling me to do you, then kill myself.

Let's have suicide sex!

<3

Top Bottom