• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

all out Link!

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
HOLY SHIZZLE WHY DON'T THEY HAVE THAT OH GAWD

Actually, I play red link for a strawberry milkshake if you know what I mean. Blood makes it slide smoother....
I play the black one because that is the closest thing to being a "brotha" I'm ever going to be :D

Skler

Smash Master
I figure this thread is all about people doing well in tournies with Link, so this seems appropriate.

I got 13th at VLS using Link, lol.

N64

Smash Champion
I figure this thread is all about people doing well in tournies with Link, so this seems appropriate.

Beat Cort in pools.
Beat Azen in link dittos in pools.
Beat Mathos in pools.
Beat me in pools (lols)
Beat Plairnkk in brackets.

And so a legend was born. Man Skler owns.

Sliq

Smash Master

You also have a signed 1$ bill from me, which is basically like worth 1st place.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
I know I'm just that good guys, and you can be too! Just give me all your belongings and I'll make you an interwebs celebtrity like myself. Call now!

Top Bottom