• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Good games guys!

Thanks Carl for housing me and giving me an awesome tour around Edmonton! Thank your parents for me as well! I really appreciate it.

SONIC-BOOM! (That's for Dan)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I did.

Except that no one told me when anything happened so I simply left it recording for the whole 5 hours.

I'm going to upload it in parts instead of sifting through 5 hours of me knowing nothing \o/. Now I'm gonna try something a little different here. I'm not gonna split it all up but instead post timestamps of what matches are going on. I'm a bit used to watching all those ranbats from other fighting games where it's all in one video that's like an hour or more long. If you guys want me to split it thoroughly, you'll have to wait a while.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
It isn't actually from what I recall. There's a bunch of MMs at the end too (?).

Maybe I should sift through and find semis and finals, upload those and then post a 4.5 hour video hahaha.

Or find only BO's matches \o/.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
hey carl hows it goin? are you still going to be the very best, like no one ever was? (you don't have to answer that)

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
It isn't actually from what I recall. There's a bunch of MMs at the end too (?).
If you could find mine and Carl's MM I'd love to watch it, despite how terrible we were playing I kinda just wanna see it

Edit: I had some decent DI that day

dude non-reverse 40% up b gimp to end the tournament nobody else does that
especially when they're ending it against their favour.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
so looks like i will be running the games room this year. Of course there will be a smahs event, i think we should make the tournament like official.

let me get everything worked out and I think we can get like a decent turn out for this. having actual lagit people there combined with the many MANY scrubs, could turn out to be really decent turn out!!

KillLock

Smash Lord
so looks like i will be running the games room this year. Of course there will be a smahs event, i think we should make the tournament like official.

let me get everything worked out and I think we can get like a decent turn out for this. having actual lagit people there combined with the many MANY scrubs, could turn out to be really decent turn out!!
i'm there

to everyone else: no johns, be there or be square

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
sorry yes i am talking about athon. I will try talking them into money tournaments otherwise no one will come loololol

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
shiro420 srk = xbl
Shiro420xsf = psn

add me if you wanna play mahvel

Top Bottom