• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
heyyyyyy edmontonnn i was planning on driving down to edmonton somtime within 23-31st of july and id be brining calgary down to play some melee and mvc3 . anything big going on ? or some friendliesss or somthinggg

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
heyyyyyy edmontonnn i was planning on driving down to edmonton somtime within 23-31st of july and id be brining calgary down to play some melee and mvc3 . anything big going on ? or some friendliesss or somthinggg
lemme know when you will be here, I am willing to host for both melee and mvc3, although i don't play melee lol!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I sucked crap at gen2 LOL.

No training at all. But I got to witness a lot of amazing things. My match up experience is ridiculously lacking and my tech skill is still far below the norm.

My whole point of going was to experience the feeling of a big tournament anyway. And it was amazing \o/.

Also, luke did really well making to round 2 pools with all ylink@

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yo did Zhu not enter GEN 2

How about the old skool ones like Zelgadis and King
I'm pretty sure a LOT of people didn't go

just off my head i believe pc chris, jman, colbol, shiz, eddy mexico, darkrain, scar, cactuar, zhu, lambchops, most of canada (the only canadian i remember seeing was kage), and a bunch of other people didn't go

hence why it was only a 32 man bracket instead of the 128 at genesis 1

it's funny though cause east coast still almost beat them in crews, ec ***** too much

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I sucked crap at gen2 LOL.

No training at all. But I got to witness a lot of amazing things. My match up experience is ridiculously lacking and my tech skill is still far below the norm.

My whole point of going was to experience the feeling of a big tournament anyway. And it was amazing \o/.

Also, luke did really well making to round 2 pools with all ylink@
I'm glad it was good time and I'm happy that someone other than just dan and I from Alberta got to experience a national. I mean it's nice the brawl players got to as well but you all know how I feel about that one.

Mad props on the young link luke! was caveman there? He went young link against me at genesis (and then sheik -_-) you guys could have jerked it together

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My y.link out placed Dan. Get at me.

Almost took a game off zelgadis, but I airdodged by accident and died. I gave scar a run for his money too.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
From Y.link's end, falcon is just as gay. Like I get hit and I am ****ing dead... Way gayer than running away trying to not die :/.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If Zelgadis made it out of third round pools, he got DQ'd from bracket cause he tried to steal $6000 from the genesis pot...

I don't think Azen went, and I did go all y.link.

SWEET BRO

Smash Rookie
that sounds almost manacloud worthy, what happened with that

does calgary smash at all, i've been craving melee as of late

Top Bottom