• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
This is Brad, first of all, I mean't the bonus' not previously mentioned that were ONLY added because of the venue change, and I wasn't wondering specifically for smash since I am somewhat interested in other events.

Regardless the question was asked because I was wondering how you intended to give out said fight sticks, which I was sure I mentioned, but I'm used to people not reading my posts so no big deal. Like are the sticks being added to the winning pool, or being randomly drawn or what? I'm mostly curious because venue change is an inconvenience to everyone not just the pros (not that I really think it's a big deal, but these prizes were added because of that after all)

Anyways, thanks to all the old school smash players who are funny for being funny.

ALSO IMPORTANTLY

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A RIDE TO THIS FROM SIDS?

<3

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION NERDS: Since I'm coming down for ABBD2: Return of ABBD I need something to do the 24th while Sid has a family outting or dinner or something, anybody wanna chill for a bit? My plan is just to go back to Sid's later that night.

ALSO CAN I GET A RIDE TO ABBD?? I might need that
I dunno who else is all coming, but Sid is housing me (provided I can find a ride to and from tournament and maybe to his place from wherever the smashfest is)

Also, why has no one adopted my acronym for ABBD2 yet? I think it's awesome.
Alls my concern is Sid has something going on with family or something important on that friday, I just need somebody to chill/smash with till I can go to his house. If nobody is available I can just go to mall for a couple hours lol. But I definitely would need a ride to the tournament, anyone?
Can anyone give me a ride to the tournament from Sid's I need one please
Ok Tyler
=/

edit:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'd like for people to get there pretty early... Like anyone bringing a set-up should definitely be there by 1.

Brad, for some reason he's asking for a phone number. Guess he can't get on smashboards atm.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mike has your number, I guess he's with him.

He says he already has a full car :/. Hopefully Brandon is staying the night there.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
And I got blown up all over for smash. Time to study hard.

That 4 hour recording is 45 GBs \o/ (+ 8GBs for the "pools).

Anyone who played on that TV better help me dissect who's who and what's going on since no one tells me when the games were over or started >_>.

Thanks for the ride mike@

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Ron I wouldn't bother even sifting through the first few hours of footage, I'd say just try to get the eric/carl/dan matches up but it's gonna be hard figuring out which ones were tournament and which ones were one of the many friendlies they had.

p.s. brad, 3ds has 128 MB of ram. and avalanche22 got 5th place i think LOL

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Ron I wouldn't bother even sifting through the first few hours of footage, I'd say just try to get the eric/carl/dan matches up but it's gonna be hard figuring out which ones were tournament and which ones were one of the many friendlies they had.

p.s. brad, 3ds has 128 MB of ram. and avalanche22 got 5th place i think LOL
if it's a good match, put it up, and then we'll figure out who it is. Voila'

also woah, I dunno what the **** I was thinking, I was comparing it to the wrong thing I think.

and GOOOOO AVALANCHE

carl only lost cause i wasnt there

and i second these results :D
1 Eric
2 Carl
3 Dan

Dan>Eric Winners
Carl > dan winners
Eric > Dan Losers
Eric>>Carl grands

I(brad) didn't enter the tournament but I MM'd both Carl and Eric. Went to 5 on carl, and got trash and a halfed by eric

unknown522

Some guy
When I talked to eric last week on msn, he said that he was gonna go to Alberta and **** Carl with a 10 inch blue falco ****.

And some more vulgar stuff, but I forget.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
so wait...are the results not getting uploaded then?

I'm sure we could work backwards to figure them out. my first match was a bye, then I lost to blunted, then I got sent into loser's and beat Ron, then lost to Luke. I think that's 5th place. Mike wong's first set was lost to Eric. If I got 5th then Ron got 7th and the guy he beat before facing me was in loser's and was from sask (his name was Graham). that's all I remember. my pool was ricky=4th (lool), mike w=3rd, me=2nd and carl=1st. Eric also obis got 1st in his pool and I'd assume dan did as well. oh and the last 4 people in the winner's bracket were Luke vs carl and dan vs Eric I think.

Top Bottom