• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
so i'm back in edmonton for a few weeks! lemme know when the next smash fest is =) i'm guessing the next time we play is at beatdown?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
don't be scurred carl i will bring my music to ab2 and it will be your coach if you start losing to eric / other people. trust in the heart of the bass

yo brad when do you arrive in edmonton again? is it just the friday or the night before or what?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Hot~ Summer~ Hot~ Summer~
Seriously, cut it out.

yo brad when do you arrive in edmonton again? is it just the friday or the night before or what?
Welp, I believe the plan is to head to edmonton mid-day friday (my parents are driving up for something so I'm tagging along, otherwise I'd stay longer) So I'd expect to be in town around... 6. Depending. I don't remember if my dad works. if not 3. probably (I'll get back to you)

and then we'd be leaving later sunday.

Alls my concern is Sid has something going on with family or something important on that friday, I just need somebody to chill/smash with till I can go to his house. If nobody is available I can just go to mall for a couple hours lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
if you bring dubstep tyler I will pause reset my tournament matches

good games luke it seems like you really know how to fight marth.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
don't be scurred carl i will bring my music to ab2 and it will be your coach if you start losing to eric / other people. trust in the heart of the bass

no, all he needs is me to say "nice"

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Uh, just a quick question:

Where's ABD2 and do we have a time schedule yet?
At a ramada inn near kingsway, and I am still thinking about how to organize this well. Doubles is gonna have to start at 2pm exactly. The venue opens at 1, so everything needs to be set-up, and ready to go by 2. I was thinking of creating singles pools ASAP as well and then just having the pools written out so people can do them fast during the doubles tournament or w.e

It's a one day even, starting pretty late and I am running both games. I am thinking this is the best way to do it, as many people will be entering both games.

And yeah Tyson, that was the most ridiculous thing I've seen in awhile.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Me?

Given that Carl and Dan team, I am your next best pick from AB. Just sayin =D.

Or unless David enters... Maybe pick him. I am pretty rusty tech skill wise now.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lmao, how awkward would it be hearing your own voice in a dubstep.

which date is abd2 anyway

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol I won't play y.link in teams don't worry (although he's not bad in teams....)

I'll play sheik or fox, whichever you prefer.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
It's a one day even, starting pretty late and I am running both games. I am thinking this is the best way to do it, as many people will be entering both games.
If you need a hand, you know I'm good for it.

So... I have no teammate for doubles for this tournament... Who wants to team?
(for melee) :p
I would love to but I certainly wouldn't be your best option (that reminds me, I DO need a teammate though, anyone?)

Lol I won't play y.link in teams don't worry (although he's not bad in teams....)

I'll play sheik or fox, whichever you prefer.
No offense but if I recall correctly your spacies don't do well in teams

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My spacies do fine in teams, just not with someone who plays stupid random characters >___>.

Tyson and I do great when we team, and I mostly use fox.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Thats cause Tyson carries teams with whoever he plays with. (fact)

I'm not saying your fox is bad, just in teams.

And hey, I didn't play stupid random characters in our teams, or at least, not when we lost, it was our dobule fox that was losing lol

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
edit: I Still play stupid random characters in case anyone cares.

I plan to play ABBD2: Return of ABBD the same way I played the first one (In singles at least, I take doubles seriously if anyone wants to team <3) and thats by playing random characters for fun

Top Bottom