• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lolol brad, victor voluntarily gave up his modship, it wasn't taken from him. he's too busy teaching elementary kids and stuff
junior high and high school too ^^ but yeah, been really busy, but loving life more than i ever have!

Cheers from Wabasca! Have fun this Friday!

Stevo

Smash Champion
you are in wabasca?
lol thats further than athabasca. Gratz on whatever it is you are doing there.

also, I will be in edmonton sometime between 2pm and 8pm friday (not sure what time I will be going there because of work stuff)

What time are you guys smashing? would you all be smashing until late? if I am there early enough, can I join? Where are you smashing?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
lolol brad, victor voluntarily gave up his modship, it wasn't taken from him. he's too busy teaching elementary kids and stuff
I see

l2timesignature

Sid or Carl would probs be the only people who could handle modship =/
I resent this.

I would quit smashboards if Brad became a mod.
All the more reason!

On the flip side, if I became mod I'd ban Brad right away.
At least we know you'd be the same as every other mod.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
lmao @ pic

I don't think I care enough to actually be a mod though. It probably requires very little effort, but it's more than I'm willing to put into this site.

5 is fine for Friday. If you want to come earlier though Steve, feel free. I should be home around 3-ish

Stevo

Smash Champion
why must you live so far south sid!! lol

alright, well I promise nothing at this point, but I am going to try to make it. It might not be till 8pm though.

it could also be at 3pm..... I think I have your phone number anyway sid, so i'll just call before I come.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
wont matter when it's a nano falco dong

what will he do when faced with the supreme girth of marth's satan scepter???

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
10808 18 ave NW

Yeah you can come Riley. It should be an ok amount of people for the number of screens I have (2)

btw, I will likely need a setup brought.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I got the flight to booked and brandon has the hotel stuff done I believe.

I don't have the flight back booked as I might have other plans so I still need to decide on that.

Didn't pre-reg yet. And I dunno how the transportation thing is working between us actually.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I may show up a little early sid. For the setup do you need a tv?
i'd loove to come since i haven't smashed in so long but i'm busy with other stuff :} someone needs to host another smashfest before beatdown so i don't get totally *****
Nobody host. Tyler's money is mine.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I care enough to actually be a mod though. It probably requires very little effort, but it's more than I'm willing to put into this site.
I would sig this so hard if I didn't agree with it too much to do it.

i'd loove to come since i haven't smashed in so long but i'm busy with other stuff :} someone needs to host another smashfest before beatdown so i don't get totally *****
I agree, how about the friday I need someone to chill with me anyways...?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I should be the mod so i can ban everyone and be the only who can post in this thread..... <_<

Top Bottom