• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol all rage mode

I LOST TO DAN

looooooooooooooooooool god **** man

nooooooooo :(
ur so homo for not staying for singles

Dan wins all smash? Lame.
i agree

1.dan
2.carl
3.solaris
4.victor

sure about the top three

GG <3
man. Jarrett and I had a tight battle in losers semi's haha. I WAS SO CLOSE TO TAKING HIM OUT IN WINNERS. >< Our matches always go to last stock...next timeeeee!

Jarrett!! <3
KAY I KNOW. <3 THAT KID. HIS MATCH VS VINCENT, HE DID THIS SUPER WAVEDASH TO PIVOT (EXTENDED) GRAB. It was soooo smooth. And he was grabbing him all over the place with reverse grapples and stuff O.O

all my matches vs victor were hilarious LOL
One of the most hilarious matches ive ever played in my life hahaha.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
MLG results were kinda surprising o.0

Beside

1st. M2k
2nd. Ally

Aka

1st. Mk
2nd. Snake

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
Not really.

Most of the top players don't know the MU too well >.<.

AND HE destroyed ally. Along with tyrant? i think and a few other people.

Legit 3rd place.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
Haha, maybe. Ally adapts pretty fast though.

M2k has ally figured out xD.

San was like WHOA to me, 2 stocked ally xD. I tried playing ike today T.T, and i failed so badly :(

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Half the top 8 were the best character in the game who just so happens to be the most popular character in the game, and who has the most representation? ****.... MK should be banned.

Btw I am not anti-ban.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol absolute priority.

fukkkdatttttshiettttt

theres a reason he's the most popular my homie

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Actually Wolf/Falco, but he used Wolf alot more than Falco (to the point to where people didn't think he used Falco).

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
So I definitely didn't see your trash post until today Carl. Perhaps you should stop losing to Dan as well... Come find me when that happens and I'ma show you some Vin Diesel you ain't neva seen before

Edit: Jarrett knocked me out of the last tournament too! Too beast...

Dobble dobble triple: It probably had a poor showing because it wasn't advertised very well. I didn't know about it until like 3 days before! Matt didn't even know it was happening until it was an hour into the tournament!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It was mentioned a few times in the thread, and there was even a thread on smashboards for it. The tournament was often the topic of discussion in the thread, so asking where/when it was, was definitely an option at those times lol.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Victor I didn't enter singles cuz I was mad salty after getting owned by you and Tyson. :3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i agree with luke

also man, it was so fun watching san vs ally. LOL so cool. MLG was really hype it seems. I really liked Ook vs MikeHaze as well, that match was hilarious. Obv nick vs ally was tense as well. Nick controlled the match. haha.

David, its k. Everyone feels that way when they experience the force of Girls Generation for the first time =p Next time I don't wanna hear no johns. Only Carl, Dan, or other members of Girls Generation can take us out haha.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
allys girlfriend was annoying as hell. screamed every single time ally got a hit and booed every time san got a hit.

Top Bottom