• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
OK

I've been ignoring this thread cause of all the starcraft-hardshafts-supergay subject matter but now it's on.
YEAH I JUST CALLED ALL OF YOU STARCRAFT PLAYERS GAY, MONEY MATCH?

let me clear some things up:
-DAN: you got nothing on me tomorrow ****s going down and I'm banning mother****ing FoD so no more easy wins! you gotta work for that shiz now and everybody knows you can't drive a standard yet so HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO HANG WITH THE BEST MOTHERF&#*CKER???
-JARRET: I'm gonna pick a map with no god **** ledges so you can't do frame perfect backflips off the map and shiz and then I'm gonna camp you out with fox on FD some more. UNHHHHH GET SOMEEEE
-DAVI-DRAGONZ: gonna juggle dat fox *** all day dont even think bout playing that character I got it DOWNNN
-VICTOR: DONT EVEN THINK ABOOT IT; GO BACK TO KOREA
-CALGARY: hey guys
-LUKE: it was pretty close last time but this time all I gotta do is look at some of those adorable grad pics before our match and then wait for that sheik to chokeeeeee. CAKE.
-SID: I know you play falco all like "X gon givvit to ya/they see me rollin" but I've seen it before in a past life so your vin diesel ways won't get you very far this time (ps stop losing to other people [dan] so we can actually fight in tournament)
-MATT: Unless you go pink falcon you don't stand a chance. And we both know you're not gonna go pink falcon so might as well just forfeit son
-everyone else: somebody please upset me already. Seriously.

The Champ is back bichez

TheCresent

Smash Apprentice
OK

I've been ignoring this thread cause of all the starcraft-hardshafts-supergay subject matter but now it's on.
YEAH I JUST CALLED ALL OF YOU STARCRAFT PLAYERS GAY, MONEY MATCH?

let me clear some things up:
-DAN: you got nothing on me tomorrow ****s going down and I'm banning mother****ing FoD so no more easy wins! you gotta work for that shiz now and everybody knows you can't drive a standard yet so HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO HANG WITH THE BEST MOTHERF&#*CKER???
-JARRET: I'm gonna pick a map with no god **** ledges so you can't do frame perfect backflips off the map and shiz and then I'm gonna camp you out with fox on FD some more. UNHHHHH GET SOMEEEE
-DAVI-DRAGONZ: gonna juggle dat fox *** all day dont even think bout playing that character I got it DOWNNN
-VICTOR: DONT EVEN THINK ABOOT IT; GO BACK TO KOREA
-CALGARY: hey guys
-LUKE: it was pretty close last time but this time all I gotta do is look at some of those adorable grad pics before our match and then wait for that sheik to chokeeeeee. CAKE.
-SID: I know you play falco all like "X gon givvit to ya/they see me rollin" but I've seen it before in a past life so your vin diesel ways won't get you very far this time (ps stop losing to other people [dan] so we can actually fight in tournament)
-MATT: Unless you go pink falcon you don't stand a chance. And we both know you're not gonna go pink falcon so might as well just forfeit son
-everyone else: somebody please upset me already. Seriously.

The Champ is back bichez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipHv9Xdj-Oc

Tyson651

Smash Lord
cral: im going to rest ur teammate all dai (since i cant rest u) :p

and what time does the tourney start? and its at apoc? whats the address again? thanks im lazy.

just got to edmonton today so give me some slack. :)

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Brad if you don't want to turn into a washup like some of us here
(won't say who lol)
then you better go to edmonton and kick some *** and win back your name or you'll be toast.

If I lived in Edmonton I would hype for this tourney (that I didn't even know about until now) solely because Carl just styled on all y'all.

Hi Carl

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
cral: im going to rest ur teammate all dai (since i cant rest u) :p

and what time does the tourney start? and its at apoc? whats the address again? thanks im lazy.

just got to edmonton today so give me some slack. :)
tyson can you give me a lift tomorrow?
Cool, turns out I am Broom now.
loooool congrats luke! That purple is look hella sexy! Is Dan in there too? In all seriousness though, I though that was for pro players. LOL.
we were going even, no **** existed!
yo nick are you coming tomorrow??

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Anyone need a last minute teammate? I can make it

Edit: going to bed, I'll check in the morning.

If I can't find a teammate how long do you think teams will be?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
he didn't give money to smashboards 6 years ago so he's not a back roomer. just a smash back roomer. =p

Limeee

Smash Champion

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey guys the smash monthly will start at 2 pm =)

sorry i've been restarted busy haha

FalseFalco

Smash Master
SHIRO: I won't be at the tournament until the afternoon. Probably won't be there for doubles. This means I won't have any supplies. Sorry about the choke, but my grandfather is in the hospital and my father has been with him for about 3 days straight and now I'm being asked to relieve my father.

Hopefully I will make it for singles to back up my hype talk, and I'll bring some equipment at that time.

Top Bottom