• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
man how funny would it be if david was white with blue eyes

edit: or if abdi knew magic

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
TYSONNNN MY MANNNN <333

when we team tomorrow we can still be girls generation! but instead of jessica and taeyeon we have sooyoung and taeyeon =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
your jessica avatar is way better than your lame tetris piece featuring a character you don't even play

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thats why i think maiko should change his smashboards name to maiko and have kpop avatars

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol you've never lost your ability to smash, cause you've never had it in the first place.

you play smash and you main johns.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
I main fun, it's not always about winning Victor, why else would I have ever stopped playing my best characters?

I enjoy playing fun matches, of course it's dissapointing to be knocked out/get someone who doesnt play very fun.

Dear Victor $5 MM, against your current best, is that peach?

I'll be playing random (due to the fact that I DO NOT want to play roy, I will random twice and choose between the two)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't even brad. You ***** my falcon with ganon and then you got cocky and thought you could win with your garbage characters, which backfired. Not that you would have won the set anyways.

But i'm not MMing you. I know its not all about winning, but I think its rude tbh. Especially playing against you, if I lose then all i'll hear is "urpdeedurp i beat victors main with my 6th and 17th main hurhurhur" and if I win then all i'll hear is "urpdeedurp victor beat my 6th and 17th main what an accomplishment. owell lol i played 4 fun"

i don't know about you, but i have the most fun playing against someone who's trying their hardest with their best characters. Otherwise I feel offended as if I'm not worth their time or something. In essence, you're my least favorite person to play against. So MM you would be like giving away money to get my balls kicked in.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
i haven't played this game in like a year

i'll mm anyone and still beat them

i'm in my prime i just don't know it yet

t3h Icy

Smash Master
i have the most fun playing against someone who's trying their hardest with their best characters. Otherwise I feel offended as if I'm not worth their time or something.
I hope I didn't offend you with my Low Tier army then. >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
im not doing any mm until i get a job :p

so ask me that again in a month or so hahaha. HOPEFULLY i can find one by then or else im selling myself for sex.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
over the internet, victra looks appealing.

but in real life its a disappointment.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Joel I'll probs take that if I have the cash on me whenever I see you

edit: also, im sorry i got angry brad :<
Well the idea was the kick you in the balls and pay you for it.

I understand how you feel about the match, the point was to prove to you that that's how I choose to play, it's not a john. Sure I'll complain if I lost a match I wanted to win. But I'm sure you've lost to Luke at some point and thought to yourself "what the ****? I should've won that match"

But yeah, no I just wanted to play Doc against you, I wasn't being cocky I knew it was a bad idea, but I love playing Doc. Apparently you're starting to understand how I feel anyways. I told you you were getting a lot better, and I don't really care who's better than me, I am a big fan of the fact that I am still good enough to use whomever and not get trashed though. That's a big plus.

Ah well, tl;dr no johns to both of us.

thats why it'll be an online service
Already exists. You're behind. And they already had so many fake girls apply that they started conference call screening.

But people still use it sometimes

Edit: Victor's less straight IRL

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Yo luke! My friend invited me to play starcraft today. We only played a couple rounds, but it was pretty fun! In the first round I was protoss and got marine/siege rushed; I lost (the game). The second round I gayed him out by zerg rushing.

Anyway, advanced starcraft seems interesting. What site do you visit for your starcraft info?

Also, broodwar or OG starcraft?

Top Bottom