• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
I dunno, Silent wolf as a person is funny to watch, but I don't really see whats so great about him, he isn't as good as he could be, and he takes too much pride in his flashyness.

edit: M2K is sometimes cool

I dunno, Silent wolf as a person is funny to watch, but I don't really see whats so great about him, he isn't as good as he could be, and he takes too much pride in his flashyness.

edit: M2K is sometimes cool
i gave up playing as flashy as possible for playing efficient months ago, and theres nothing wrong with taking pride in my flashiness lol.

Oh thats good.

And no, but taking Aderol and walking around a tournament too high to have a conversation is pretty funny
adderal makes me very social, and im never too high at tournaments, i just dont really talk to people. havent done adderal in like a year lol.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
well I only ever saw you at cast4. And back then it was all people talked about since all the people who were good took something

edit: needless to say I didnt do good

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
LMFAO WTF CAT!
wooow
anyways...

If anyone cares (probably not too much) but I've been trying to find a main for the last long time, unsuccessfully. (Went random in the last 4 tourneys, stages and characters and still did quite well :\)

I need some help. Whether it's insightful or you just like a certain character... I just need to get this done.

Who do you want me to main/use often/should I main/should I use/should I get rid of/should I not use etc.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277268
Please vote. I need help.

This has been an issue of mine all 2010 since I got back to smash. They're all too fun and I do well with all of them in different match ups/against different people. None of that really matters. I just need others to do this for me cause I'm indecisive and useless :(

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I was actually thinking of coming to Calgary sometime in the next couple of weeks.

You guys should get something together!

Ministry I want to play you again too!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
He moved back to Ontario.

I'd like to go to Edmonton, but I'd rather with the Brawl group, but they're always busy. =|

And I want to lose to your Marf Carl.

Top Bottom