• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well I could always do another trip to Calgary, but I need housing. Also a Smashfest going or something is always cool and the last one at Paul's was oodles of fun.

I found out that all you need to get a Student discount at the Greyhound is a Uni/College card (thought you needed some other crap), so I can go whenever, rather than having to time it with other people's schedules.

Maybe when Carl is heading down, I'll go too.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i like wack-a-mole

and **** im up so early. even though i was drinking at a friend's house.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
i'm still too busy for a road trip right now but work will slow down in july... probably. If someone came to calgary I'd make an appearance though

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
yo carl bro you should totally come to calgary, me or allan could definitely host somthing, plus i totally wanna play ya ;D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I could Greyhound to Calgary and tag along with you guys to Edmonton. I'd pay for most of the gas.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
something about me asking a bunch of people for a ride and offering to pay for gas because I didn't wanna greyhound sparked Eric to offer to tag along for the ride?

=/ I don't think that works with no ride.

Dooorp.

**** it, I don't give a **** about cash right now. Sid, I'm coming. We'll talk.

Smash probably inevitable, but guys I'm coming for a personal issue, expect nothing from me, I might even be *****y to you for even asking

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I just meant in general tagging along since the Brawl guys want Lethbridge in Edmonton. :3

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
You can't just say don't get my account banned, I've got a reputation to hold!

Also, I wasn't expecting anyone to, but I was hoping people would at least answer me so I knew it was a no.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
is hansel from calgary? if I'm free I'll go.

Yes Abdi I am a slave but I also know that your name translates into slave of the lion

Top Bottom