• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
nah trust me. Like...you need to be there to see some of the stuff he does

its like watching a dphanna tool assisted tech skill video on lightning mode every time he plays

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
he pulled out SO MANY UNBELIEVABLY FLASHY tricks on saturday that i have never seen before

he's definitely been training in a hyperbolic time chamber

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i agree with brad.

thats how serious this is

ronald is really underrated too.his falco is amazing

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What would I be whining about? About you guys over hyping someone? Well maybe... But I am just pointing that out. **** ride if you want.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
You guys have all agreed with me before, and you always say the same thing.

Also, more importantly, jarett would win a tech skill battle, Paul would probably win a set, and neither of them would win a "tech" off. Frankly I've seen more strange DI out of Jarett and Paul than I have good techs.

I can't begin to tell you how often paul and jarett DI ganons fair downwards and somehow grab the ledge on their hitstun at something like 200% on yoshis.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i think Jarrett would beat paul in a set. I've played both, and I think i'll definitely lean towards Jarrett.

Brad, why were you playing Jarrett on yoshis? COME ON PEOPLE. STRIKE AND BAN THAT **** VS HIM. Especially if you're marth. xD

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
what's Jarrett's name on smashboards? Does he even post? either way, when's your next melee tournament alberta? I wanna come and lose to carl in grand finals. Unless there's anyone else capable of beating me in a tournament set that lives in Alberta. Cant' think of anyone... Dan I'll **** you <3 Mike, you too <3

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'm a little rusty Adam you could probably out-manly me if you taunted enough.

If you come over give me a couple weeks to learn how to hit tippers and not lose to Dan.

Jarret's legit now. If he doesn't do as much risky stuff and changes some habits he will be the man to beat.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol Victor. I CP yoshi's AGAINST Jarret if anything. Noobking = falcon? Like idk, falcon is trash, I'd MM you if anything =D.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
last time I played Jarrett it was like the best set in the house, but I used that secret against him. I mean I like to play falcon

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i realized my matches with jarrett are always the same LOL

samus vs falcon...then it gets 3 stocks to 1 in his favor...then its down to last stock high percent and then i get ***** kicked haha XD

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Jarretts biggest problem is pretty much every attack has 3x the flash. like superwavedash bombjump dair ledgecancel. it's good, but, it takes so much to do all that he's not super consistant it's risky.

Adam I'll take you on.

I only really say Paul doesn't lose the set because he is pretty consistant, and more importantly, persistant. God he never stops with that falco crap.

edit: He's not like David

Top Bottom