• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol you actually gonna play melee now?

I kinda want to play teams with Brent every chance I get. So if he comes to this, then I'm gonna team with him I think.

IT WILL WORK.

T-block

B2B TST
i don't understand o.o

yeah icy i'll team with you lol. i'm fine with teaming with anyone really... every event i've been to i've been ditched by my teammate haha

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Me and Levi still ready to win, and still up for MM's.

Also summoning is dumb.

mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango mango

t3h Icy

Smash Master
i don't understand o.o

yeah icy i'll team with you lol. i'm fine with teaming with anyone really... every event i've been to i've been ditched by my teammate haha
Sounds solid, and I won't ditch you. =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
summoning works really well and is really convenient in a lot of cases.

(I've seen it used most frequently for summoning magus to come and debunk or prove something.)

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
So many posts O.o

I still need a teams partner. Since Tyler is taking a break? / teaming with Luke? No idea. I'll team with you Vitality if your up for it, if you dont want too thats all fine.

I hope i can make it to Sid's place on sunday. I need to get my rematch against Stevo's Luigi!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
DragonZ, if you go to Sid's place on Sunday and doubles happens, wanna team? I knock 'em off early, you shine spike.

[EDIT]

oshi-- I didn't see that he asked Jim to team in his post. Ignore this, if he wants to team with you, DragonZ, go with him. He got dibs. lol

FalseFalco

Smash Master
victor is the only hype beast in alberta
if he didnt live here we would all just complain all the time on the message boards..
o wait

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Victor is top tier at making people out to be a hundred times better than they actually are. <.<

:005:
JAKE!!! Your Yoshi is the best in the world! Dude! DUUUUDE!

THE greatest Yoshi!

tehee.

How was that. Good Victor impersonation? I am an aspiring actor after all. :3 /something asian and cute here

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

THE greatest Yoshi!

tehee.

How was that. Good Victor impersonation? I am an aspiring actor after all. :3 /something asian and cute here
You're halfway there. Now post that on the Yoshi boards where they really don't wanna hear that crap and you'll be spot on. =3

please for the love of all that is holy dont actually do it

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor is top tier at making people out to be a hundred times better than they actually are. <.<

:3

victor is the only hype beast in alberta
if he didnt live here we would all just complain all the time on the message boards..
o wait
Whats that supposed to mean? :mad:

THE greatest Yoshi!

tehee.

:embarrass
You're halfway there. Now post that on the Yoshi boards where they really don't wanna hear that crap and you'll be spot on. =3

please for the love of all that is holy dont actually do it

brb

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm joking lol. Anyways, want I wanted to do in this thread.

ATTN MAIKO:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0dHgAbWiGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v0dHgAbWiGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
In case in the low chance that you haven't heard it yet. But I know how much you love IU. :D

Did you hear the song she sang with Na Yoon Kwan? I sent it to you on facebook D:<

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
After WHOBO 2, I think I might take a hiatus from Brawl and play Melee. I wanna beat everyone in Alberta with Ganon.

Already got an idea for like, a combo vid one day. It'll start with hearing Sonic's line from Sonic Adventure going, "Hey, I'll play with you some other time!" then Ganon laughing, then proceed with the ****.

Victor, you should help me make one some day.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
After WHOBO 2, I think I might take a hiatus from Brawl and play Melee. I wanna beat everyone in Alberta with Ganon.

Already got an idea for like, a combo vid one day. It'll start with hearing Sonic's line from Sonic Adventure going, "Hey, I'll play with you some other time!" then Ganon laughing, then proceed with the ****.

You're going to WHOBO 2? o.0

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I really want to, yeah. We'll see how it goes. But they've got so many things there, and I know the Texas crew there when I met up with them at Genesis, as well as Juan (Phantom X)

Might see who could go with me, but it's gonna be epic.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

yo, if you're playing melee over brawl..then I can't say no to helping you! XD
mraw victor it's sean posting on zach's profile I guess cause it was still logged in at my house. lol.
this band plays at UoA tomorrow/today, jan 13th. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJrJ47H-_Bo
Tell meh if you see them or not it's for an olympic torch pep rally or sumfing.
You would like something like that wouldn't you? XD I'll keep an eye out.
Is Marthberta still a joke? Or have you guys been taken in by the Falco/Puff bandwagon?
Our top 3 players are all marth mains, and the large majority of people use marth to some extent.

Top Bottom