• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
The texts you're given in English have already been analyzed more times than you can count. How much you can get away with depends on your teacher but the fact remains if you don't know your stuff you won't pass any legitimate test.

I consider poetry analysis english BARELY. The format is ******** 9 times out of 10 so the lack of information straight up makes it dumb to try and analyze. You really can only talk about the sentence structure and imagery with poetry but luckily that's all they ask for.

Personal response is not english. Take any post secondard english class and it will be text analysis. They just put it in high school as bait for artsy people.

PS I have no idea why I'm so passionate about this topic. It's probably because everyone I've ever known bashes English :\
I love english class.... Surprisingly i maintained 85-90 average.. but my grammar stinks

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh it's the internet, and one little harmless incident. If shiat goes down over something like that...

I know that there's rules and standards, but sheesh. lol /'kay nap time now lol z z z

Stevo

Smash Champion
lol i didnt realize how bad carl played way back 2-3 years ago until now.

i actually always thought that carl hasn't really improved much over all these years.

Its hard to tell when someone improves if they are just always better than you haha.

and Carl is always better than everyone.

best moment in that match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyFEkSAef1A#t=1m22s

duck first laser and jump second one lol

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the stuff you do in high school English has been analyzed soooooooo many times. Not a lot of material in HS is very subjective. Not very fun.

ENGL 111 was actually interesting. We studied contemporary works only that dealt with current soceital issues. No dead horse beating!

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Wow I havn't seen carls sig in so long, I forgot it was me.

nonono I meant that our big 3 (as in carl dan mike) wouldn't participate, not that our best 3 players wouldn't

so no "next best" player, I'm saying those specific 3 people won't enter

tl;dr it's edmonton vs calgary without carl dan mike

hopefully that clears it up
Point is, Dan's not edmonton.

I nominated Brad as captain calgary and Alphipoo as captain edmonton

post 5 players each, including 1 of either Tyson, Sid, or myself,if you want.
first come first serve.
Do I have to pick 5?

Can I pick 3, maybe 4.

tyler where did you get that pic of shiek... her hair is like non existent until it appears on her jew cap
Notice it's a really erally bad pic considering her hair sprouts randomly out of the hat itself, not at any of the seems or anything.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
HAY GUYS WHATS GOIN ON?

Sid I regret to inform you, you have not changed at all. Therefore, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha where the hell did you find that?

Grade 12 band camp... that was October '05! I guess I haven't really haven't changed much appearance wise...

Edit: lol facebook

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
the only difference is how big you open your mouth, which makes sense it would be smaller when you have a retainer in.

edit: and for some reason, it kinda looks like you have no front bottom teeth in the older pic

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If the RR goes down, are there going to be teams?

T-Block, want to go double Puff?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^he's lying.

Trust me. When Maiko says he's bad at something, he's actually really good at it.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Well, I'm really smart with mindgames, but my lack of experience holds me back, so we're probably around the same level of skill.

If not though it's cool. Anyone else interested then? =)

Vitality

Smash Ace
Anyone know about water ionizers? Its for an IB project. I was wondering how the hell do they extract hydrogen and hydroxide as water? Is it "ionized" into the water or something?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Jim. All you have to do is include Maiko's username somewhere in your post so the next time he name searches he can find it quickly.

Summon: T-block

T-block

B2B TST
I don't need to name search to find the Alberta thread lol... and I don't do the chem thing <_<

icy (eric?) I'm down with double puff lol... just warning you I'm nowhere near as good as you may have heard from Vic =x

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I don't need to name search to find the Alberta thread lol... and I don't do the chem thing <_<

icy (eric?) I'm down with double puff lol... just warning you I'm nowhere near as good as you may have heard from Vic =x
Well are you playing for fun or to win? =) If you prefer, we can just do friendly teams. Me and AfterDumbawn are doing team friendlies, but IIRC he's teaming with Luke for the actual tourney.

Also is anyone else watching the LiveStream for Pound 4 on Saturday?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'll definitely be keeping the live stream up for when an interesting match goes on, which from what it seems like, will be pretty often.

Top Bottom