• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
u know when u're korean washed when a korean guy cant find korean music while u can.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Our top 3 players are all marth mains, and the large majority of people use marth to some extent.
I don't see why everyone thinks this, only Mike mains Marth.

Dan and Carl both have better foxes than marths, they just use marth since it probably takes less energy, and we all know Dan can't spare that.

loloolololol Get@me.

But seriously.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
how it is how it is.

YO. Just...>_> rip it off youtube. It's probably the easiest way to get single songs like that.

OTHERWISE. http://jenpoo.com/ is the best place to enjoy life.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'd say my Marth and Fox are even, Marth just fails me more in crunchtime.

It's harder to choke with fox or falco or an aggressive character, they just kind of attack and don't worry about the consequences.

I definitely could have beat Kira with Marth though. I will try that next time.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
How many people play Tetris Attack/Pokemon Puzzle League and are good? There's me, Victra and T-Block; maybe with one more we could have a mini-tourney for like a dollar or something.

Anyone else play?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Im only 'good' at homo stacking for t-spins...I can't really freestyle. Mike's really good at it.

I'm pretty dece at pokemon puzzle league. I haven't played it ages, but I met some friends who play it really well so I'll brush up on it before I ever meet you. I accept btw. =D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Im only 'good' at homo stacking for t-spins...I can't really freestyle. Mike's really good at it.

I'm pretty dece at pokemon puzzle league. I haven't played it ages, but I met some friends who play it really well so I'll brush up on it before I ever meet you. I accept btw. =D
Tetris Attack =/= Tetris. Tetris Attack is the same as Pokemon Puzzle League, except without Pokemon.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
polywhirrrrrrrrrrl
that game was too fun to watch
I pretty much choked to death laughing at polywhirl for like 10 minutes straight

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
K srsly guys, Pokemon puzzle league. You have no chance, sorry tetris pros, step off.

All modes? or are you ****?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tetris Attack =/= Tetris. Tetris Attack is the same as Pokemon Puzzle League, except without Pokemon.
ooooh. ok ok.
victra i will crush you at pokemon puzzle league like you have no idea
**** smash, lets hook up sometime and play pokemon puzzle league. I'm mad rusty, but it'll be a blast.
polywhirrrrrrrrrrl
that game was too fun to watch
I pretty much choked to death laughing at polywhirl for like 10 minutes straight
my combos are too strong. Lorelei <33

also, persian.

ALSO OMG. MAIKO.
You know who Guang Liang is right? Of course you do. I had no idea that his english name was Michael Wong. WHATS EVEN BETTER THOUGH is this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_&_Victor

It's meant to be Maiko, you got singstar for christmas for a reason. We must pursue a career in music.

It's our destiny.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
K srsly guys, Pokemon puzzle league. You have no chance, sorry tetris pros, step off.

All modes? or are you ****?
Playing for points/line clear is lame; may as well be playing Single Player.

Playing for survival with garbage going though....

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and i cant find the song on that site, are u sure its on there?

and youtube rips are so ****ty quality.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I didn't know his chinese name, but yeah I'd heard of him. Victor Wong... guess we gotta get married first.
I want nobody nobody but you

clap clap
and i cant find the song on that site, are u sure its on there?

and youtube rips are so ****ty quality.
http://jenpoo.com/499_dayz_by_suho.html

There you go SON. First song of that album

where you at

where are you currently residing

Of what location are you currently situated at the moment

Tyson651

Smash Lord
that site cant search for ****

i already got the song from another website lol, took like 5 more mins to find it on google :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
there's no music worth getting off of youtube that you can't already get off of jenpoo

:D

Top Bottom