• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would make it relative to the size of how awesome melee is, but posts have a character limit.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I dunno, <3 Brawl players, but when I hear someone is still into Melee, it really warms my heart cause I know they're into smash legit and they're not just into the newer shinier version.

No hate though.

Frio

Smash Champion
I dunno, <3 Brawl players, but when I hear someone is still into Melee, it really warms my heart cause I know they're into smash legit and they're not just into the newer shinier version.

No hate though.
I like playing melee FFA and running around as Cf getting knees >_>

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
if u wanted legit smash play 64

that'll melt ur heart

know wat im sayin'

also dan gets free money lolololo

Vitality

Smash Ace
Guys I managed to raise my Engrish mark from a 65 to a 70 but my Bio mark dropped rike a bomb from 88 to 84. Was the change worth it?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
tyler! It's been in the OP for a while now actually.
Make it bigger!
^ =D

No hate though.
<3 =D

I like playing melee FFA and running around as Cf getting knees >_>
legit, but not as legit as ganon

=D

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty excited for the melee monthly! (I'm Cromwell, in case your wondering who he is)

Also, I'm getting mixed reviews about the swine flu shot. Is it good or bad? I fall under 2 risk groups, so I'm wondering should I get it? Because really, I haven't been sick with any kind of flu for 7+ years.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If you get sick easy for sure get it. If you have a strong immune system, and lead a healthy lifestyle I don't see what it is exactly necessary.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't think I have a strong immune system (maybe I do?), but like a ton of people at our school apparently have it and I haven't caught it yet, and I get sick a lot, so...

I dunno, all I know is that if Luke gets it, I'ma start calling him Swine Fluke

=D

Frio

Smash Champion
That's the stupid thing about our school. Whenever someone gets sick they don't care at all and still go. That's why I got the shot cause our school is just gonna have one big swine flu orgy.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
No, for other schools, people will stay home because they don't want to go to school because they don't care about work and stuff

At out school, people still go because they're paranoid about getting too much hw / tests when they come back.

I still think Swine Fluke is an awesome name =D

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
BIRTHDAY OSHI
OUT OF TOWNERS GET FREE HOUSING OMG ALLCAPS
Someone make a banner.

TOURNAMENT INFORMATION

WHEN & WHERE?

Saturday November 28 @ 12:30 pm

60 Brookpark Mews SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Since this is at my somewhat-but-not-really-spacious house, I'm putting a cap of 16 entrants. I don't even know if we'll get that many. I'll feel horrible if someone shows up after 16 entrants, so enforcement will be shaky. Just try to keep it at 16.

See you there.[/quote=lemonlau36]
I hope to come with 1 friend, if you don't have over 16 already. I can bring a cube n Melee, and a TV too if its needed. Just lemme know.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyler says:
Pete and Repeat are in a boat. Pete fell out. Who is left?
Luke says:
wtf
repeat
Tyler says:
Pete and Repeat are in a boat. Pete fell out. Who is left?
Luke says:
I hate these play on words

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Tyler says:
Pete and Pete are in a boat. Pete fell out. Who is left?
Luke says:
peat
Tyler says:
Pete and Peat are in a boat. Peat fell out. Who is left?
Luke says:
I hate these play on words

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Guys I managed to raise my Engrish mark from a 65 to a 70 but my Bio mark dropped rike a bomb from 88 to 84. Was the change worth it?
Yeah, because english is the most important, and that bio mark is still acceptable.
yeah, Luke's right. Unless you're going into Engg, English is pretty important.
actually, in engineering, english is way more important than bio.

in sciences, bio is way more important than english.

in arts, english is more important

but overall, u've gained a 1% net increase, so of course its worth it.

edit: also a side note, in university, an english course would only have 3 hours a week, but bio would have 7 hours a week. so bio is actually weighted more heavily on ur gpa.

WHICH MEANS, victor/carl/etc you guys better be doing good on ur chem and engg130, those are the most heavily weighted courses!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahah. Actually! I managed to bring it back with the second chem midterm <3 Got a solid...B. XDD

Even though English is more important than Bio, everyone's going into Engg with a 60-70% average in English anyways so it doesn't even matter. Unless your sciences and math are really low which is :/

Tyson651

Smash Lord
theres actually like, at least 3 courses that english heavy-related

engl 199 (which almost all disciplines will take)

and for some disciplines, theres technical report courses which is the biggest pain in the ***.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
theres actually like, at least 3 courses that english heavy-related

engl 199 (which almost all disciplines will take)

and for some disciplines, theres technical report courses which is the biggest pain in the ***.
My ENGL 199 classes was amazing. Our teacher baked us cookies lol.

Got a very pleasant surprise the other day. The class that I've skipped like 1/3 of the classes I got 100% on the midterm lol.

Umm... we should smash this looonnnggg weekend. Which is a nice break, unless you have a lab on Monday.

Top Bottom