• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Frio

Smash Champion
so each vaccination place I've went to has either rejected me or has had 6+ hours of waiting time, it would be really great if I could get first in line or something seeing as I have a chronic health condition =/
I little late but I heard on the news that people with diabetes have to wait to get this other type of shot for H1N1. It's basically a lower dosage or something that you have to take twice.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I little late but I heard on the news that people with diabetes have to wait to get this other type of shot for H1N1. It's basically a lower dosage or something that you have to take twice.
I won a debate about this in class today. Random nerd post huzzah

also lol at you kids doing bad at school. My English mark is somewhere in the 80 range and I have a 72 year old monster for a teacher. She's taught the parents of kids at our school

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
looks so fake lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia

but yeah, I was looking at the thing and it said the flu shot contains mercury and other ****...ghei

also lol at you kids doing bad at school. My English mark is somewhere in the 80 range and I have a 72 year old monster for a teacher. She's taught the parents of kids at our school
you'd get 60's at our school with some teachers so don't even talk.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

also lol at you asian math-inclined students doing bad in humanity courses. My English mark is somewhere in the 80 range because I'm white and I have a 72 year old monster for a teacher. She's taught the parents of kids at our school
fix'd.

10fixes.

I go to the number one ranked academic high school in canada. there are asians. And they still fail this woman's class
i'm surprised you didn't figure out the correlation out yourself.

Frio

Smash Champion
Lol my english and social is 90 somethng. I also have a 97 in italian. all my other courses are above 84 >_> cept music, that's at 0

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I go to the number one ranked academic high school in canada. there are asians. And they still fail this woman's class
We have more smart asians at our school, and we also have a 2000 year old teacher here, but there's this one teacher that won't even read your essays or anything and she will just mark it randomly (she has even admitted this to us before...).

Not cool when you write the same essay as somebody as else (word for word) and they get a 90 % and you get a 60 %.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My friend who's really into English did that to prove to me that the marking was fairly consistant.

That exact thing happened.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Shakespeare was Asian, you all just dont know it. Asians really suck at french though, seriously.

Also:

Old Scona Academic is recognized as one of the best high schools in Canada and one of the top I.B. schools in the world. In 2005, Maclean's Magazine named OSA as the top academic high school in Canada [1]. In addition to its Maclean's ranking, OSA has consistently been ranked by the Fraser Institute as the best high school in Alberta [2]. 97% of OSA students are on the honour roll and over 99% go on to university, on average. OSA students have a tradition of exceeding world average scores on I.B. examinations, having achieved an average of 5.61 in 2005, compared with a world average of 4.57.[citation needed]

WIKIPEDIA DOES NOT LIE

except maybe the cititation needed part but we may never know

edit: "The City of Edmonton recognizes OSA as a historical resource, preventing proposed modifications to the building, including the addition of classrooms, washrooms, and a gymnasium"

**** it this is why we dont win at any sports

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I should edit the Wikipedia page in there with "0 % of OSA students have had unmarried sex before or been to parties [citation needed]"

jkjk

no but really
If you did it I'd love you. I'm pretty sure about the unmarried sex part at least. And I think the entire page was written by our asinine principal

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
lol if you want racial stereotypes I've got one for you.

Black Males.
There are none at my school.
Zero.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
also my english class does ****ed up stories that are secretly about kids and their Oedipus complexes. creepy ****

Above:
Ya i know I should get my lazy *** to a tournament one of these days. I went to ADAT last few years cuz its like 5 blocks from my house but besides that i always forget about them/too busy/don't really want to go

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
lol @ people thinking anything related to school is hard.

Even university was a joke.

Unfortunately, I had to drop it. so I could work and help my mom with the mortgage, so we'd have somewhere to live =[

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I respect those at osa, but I'd much rather treat learning as something to enjoy, not at a pace so fast that you dont have time to really think about what you're learning. I have a different opinion on how education should be done , but whatever.

harry ainlay is awesome though lololol. I became an ESL tutor so I can teach them white skills and make english a breeze ; )

Vitality

Smash Ace
I do good in school, I was able to get into OSA, I get fisted in Engrish (and she doesn't know what lube is), but hell I do good in Math and Science.

Am I smart?

T-block

B2B TST
Shakespeare was Asian, you all just dont know it. Asians really suck at french though, seriously.

Also:

Old Scona Academic is recognized as one of the best high schools in Canada and one of the top I.B. schools in the world. In 2005, Maclean's Magazine named OSA as the top academic high school in Canada [1]. In addition to its Maclean's ranking, OSA has consistently been ranked by the Fraser Institute as the best high school in Alberta [2]. 97% of OSA students are on the honour roll and over 99% go on to university, on average. OSA students have a tradition of exceeding world average scores on I.B. examinations, having achieved an average of 5.61 in 2005, compared with a world average of 4.57.[citation needed]

WIKIPEDIA DOES NOT LIE

except maybe the cititation needed part but we may never know

edit: "The City of Edmonton recognizes OSA as a historical resource, preventing proposed modifications to the building, including the addition of classrooms, washrooms, and a gymnasium"

**** it this is why we dont win at any sports
*yawn* osa is overhyped man.

t-block: Asian, 100% French 31c, 5 on English AP without taking a proper course

high school is a joke - once you hit university you'll figure that out. seriously... live it for the friends, because as long as you get the marks to get into university, the social aspect is the most important aspect of high school.

Vitality

Smash Ace
high school is a joke - once you hit university you'll figure that out. seriously... live it for the friends, because as long as you get the marks to get into university, the social aspect is the most important aspect of high school.
I don't know man. I really want those scholarships :p
But really I'll probably make more money after Uni if I put that effort into Uni.

Top Bottom