• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

T-block

B2B TST
scholarships really only matter if you're going for the 10-grand+ ones. you're not gonna get those with 70 in LA =\

shoot for 80 overall - that's all the work you need to put in. any extra and you're wasting your time

T-block

B2B TST
lol... i'm not even joking man. i thought about this a lot when i decided to stop trying in high school in grade 12... it was a big deal for me <_< my parents were quite upset lol

into my second year of university and i cannot find one thing in my life that would be different had i actually tried in high school. even my parents agree now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I believe you. I've always been a huge believer in high school being that thing that everyone overhypes, and by the end of it you'll probably be fine if you did an alright job.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I go to the number one ranked academic high school in canada. there are asians. And they still fail this woman's class
You realize she was probablyborn during the time asians were at war with us?

You're telling me you're willing to look me straight in the face and say you're smart?
You're Luke

B3Brawler I need to meet you irl so I can stop hating you so much
seriously
Consider Luke before you say something so risky.

Is this Calgary being Calgary, you taking me way too seriously,
or something completely different?
"Luke"

Sean I think that's the second time you've mentioned what school you go to in this thread. I don't think anyone cares :\.
And You're Luke.

I believe you. I've always been a huge believer in high school being that thing that everyone overhypes, and by the end of it you'll probably be fine if you did an alright job.
Well, it's part of your life, Luke

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Patrick please leave me alone, I'm trying to play clarinet.

Ehaa~ Ehaa~ Ehaa~ Ehaa~

Stevo

Smash Champion
My profs are totally the oldest/youngest and my Classmates are the most/least asian (whichever helps my case)

Read em n weep.

Also, Engineers are bad at english, and since asian students go into engineering, to avoid getting Spanked by their parents, (Hint: "Spanked" is a euphemism) they do worse in english.

Wouldnt you guys probably do better in english if you were an english major?

I did 1 year of engineering and my english mark was like a C because I didnt care.

(My best friend through junior high and high school was asian and he was the best writter in english ive ever known personally)

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
A homeless man on a c-train, Sho paid me 5 bux to sit next to him. Sho pointed out that this man had the HUGEST balls anyone would ever noticed in a pants bulge, then we lol'd so hard we woke him up

FalseFalco

Smash Master
mike that was pretty dope I gotta say, but you should de-interlace your vids
lol brad you ruined my post :(
but 5 post combo is not bad
A NEW RECORDDD

Stevo

Smash Champion
Anyone heard that song Big League on the Radio?

The chorus makes me think of Roy

"Ma Boi'z gonna play in the big league!
Ma Boi'z gonna Knock em dead!"

I think its my way of making the song more interesting...

Someone should make a Roy combo vid to that ****.

Happy birthday Sid!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I want to but my parents are like "SWINE FLU" and dont want me having people over :\
definitely will play if someone is hosting

Top Bottom