• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you wanna come by the campus? Yeah we play pretty big, usually around $10-20 since our games are pretty big in numbers.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
eh around 7-8 usually. You can do that math and see how much you can make. It also depends on how we want to spit.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yo vic im down for some smash
holy man anyone who has me on facebook keep a look out for some hilarious pictures from last night which I won't be able to untag in time

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You'd consider smash gambling? I am pretty sure if there is a good amount of skill involved it isn't considered gambling.
You realize entering a gaming tournament is classified as gambling by the criminal code of canada, right? Technically you're supposed to be 18. But the thing is, it's so local and friendly, nobody gives a ****. Like if we played $100 slots at a machine in our house.

Also "So marth is wolf, ike is fox, and pit is A CAT"

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
edit: No seriously Luke, don't argue that, I actually own one of those ****ing books.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
How much money did Luke win?
none cause I wasn't there. Victor didn't really tell me anything :\.

EDIT: Brad I am well aware that the legal definition of gambling and the literal definition of gambling are completely different.

Double EDIT: I hope everyone is prepared to have a y.link in the top 3 of melee monthlies >_>

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ylink top 3 maybe, since ill probably not play singles. still debating if i really want to.

doubles i will play for sure.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Tyson, you just don't want to die from a heart attack.

Whens the melee event again? Nov 14 or so? We should get together sometime and practice our teams.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
heart attacks ONLY when the game is super **** close.

and ya we should but man, im sooooo tight on time, this is the most busiest/********/gay semester ever.

and i got this event at nov 14 and a bday on nov 21

ill probably die if i give anymore weekends away from hw

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol considering everyone is pretty even atm, every match is gonna give you a heart attack. XD

yeahyeah. It's k man, I feel you. We'll just get some good friendlies on the day. We got this.

Also, Andrew is coming up from like, the 10th till 16th cause of fall break so he's gonna tag along to this. I'll talk to the other red deer guys and see if they're interested.

Top Bottom