• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
あるよ
that DSR modification is pretty homo
what are "finals of each division"? My real question is are semi-finals and losers semi-finals best of 5?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I never noticed but you're right lol.

lolololololoololol. My god Brad, you should cash in your posts cause they're golden.
I already do so many things for cash.

lol watch me call out Luke: He's not going to post for awhile to see if people will forget about bread's post. That being said... Bravo luke for saying something funny:
I'm pretty sure he doesn't get the connection.

HYPE!!!!!
awww yee (Levi team roy-t?)

i loled at great bay
what I want to know is how much brad paid you to allow those counterpick stages
Actually I've pretty much made them normal in calgary, we always play 'em.

Pikachu + Sheik should be an interesting team. =)
It's actually so common

Edit: I just realized I gotta take out a stage from neutrals for doubles. Should we take out KJ64 or Yoshi's?
Wow, you're REALLLLLLY dumb. Offense included for the low monthly price of 29.99.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I dunno, I've heard people complaining before that YI is just too small for doubles. >_> Plus, KJ64 is a better doubles stage than singles. But whatevs, I'll fix it tomorrow, I'm too lazy to remove it now.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Tyler, thats an infractable offense, it's considered one line.

Victor, you know this.

Besides, pictures not that great

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
THE (NEW) MELEE MONTHLIES THREAD

You MUST post in that thread if you are attending. Shiro said it himself; you MUST DO IT.

Victor, don't be an *** and ban me for advertising. In fact, I'm asking you (pretty please) to put this in the OP so others can see it. Please.

Edit: I just realized I gotta take out a stage from neutrals for doubles. Should we take out KJ64 or Yoshi's?
Lulz, I'm banned from there

FalseFalco

Smash Master
prepare yourself

"This is a idea that I thought of, it's kind of like Starfox. My 3 favorite brawlers dressed up like Starfox characters. Marth is a wolf, Ike is a fox, and Pit is a cat. Marth is the leader, so it would be called StarMarth."

"Marth in love with his little Ike doll. Marth's little horny lover. ^-^"

"Ike and Marth switching outfits. So cute!"

LOL BIG BIRD

Frio

Smash Champion
Mark,

Catholicism is not just another religion ... and it is not a label. Catholics are Christians that believe in the death and resurrection of Christ ... For Catholics, the Eucharist is the centre of their faith.

Ms. Talarico

The religon online course is bias

Top Bottom