• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
wait.. how the hell do people know me.. i went to what. 1 tourny? its the red hair isn't it?!

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
Oh so now I'm a nobody, just like that? Awesome suits me just fine. Can't hate me if ya don't know me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I bet he mains sheik in melee and mk in brawl.

Did i say that? I meant Ganon and Bowser/DK.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Which brings up a point I've been meaning to ask. Why call Brad just bread and not gingerbread? To me it seems way better for the same thing.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea just thought you were a ginger kid lol only ginger kid i knew who is a smasher he was my second tournament match ever and sid was my first whats a new link player to do QQ

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Which brings up a point I've been meaning to ask. Why call Brad just bread and not gingerbread? To me it seems way better for the same thing.
LOLOLOLOL WHAT A GOOD QUESTION AND PROPOSITION.

IT MUST BE DONE.

allcaps.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I remember you, Shawn. I played some MvC2 with you as well as Melee back in the day. You're one of those north-end types still?

/nobrawl

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
**** the cover is blown. ya still up in the north end. all you south end ***s should move down north where its better. cause its .... poorer

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Mango vs Armada was soooooooooooooo goooooooood
I walked Armada off stage right after he lost the last match...

He was quiet for a few seconds, then he just said
"I'll get him next time."

**** I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT TIME!!! hahahah
It's gonna be sooooooo gooooooooood aggaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiin

Snake6523

Smash Ace

lol thats funny.

because that came around 30 years ago. Calgary already has better names for me.

yea just thought you were a ginger kid lol only ginger kid i knew who is a smasher he was my second tournament match ever and sid was my first whats a new link player to do QQ
wat? I'm ginger too Connor lol.

Im trying to find an american flag to rock at the tourney, but i cant find one :/
How are you even getting there dude?

so today i went to mcdonalds and got a big mac meal, it costed 9 bucks

canada is soooooo gay
You have to realize, thats in canadian dollars, it's probably only $5 states-ward.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet

oh pshaw. i main C. Falcon and that's only if i get to have items on and use my wii mote. Wont have it any other way . Gcube controllers are a thing of the past.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL Connor. They made a legend of zelda subforum on smashboards now. Lmfao gg gg your life is complete.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
do u think i like jerk of to link our something lol i just like him in melee i jerk of to sonic get it straight victar

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i was reading it wierd. lol i saw it and woop dee do a bunch of zelda nerds jerkin it to link topics lol

Snake6523

Smash Ace
levi i can't get on the crazy van ughhh

so imma walk to edmonton

leaving now
if you talked to us 8 years ago maybe, not now.

oh pshaw. i main C. Falcon and that's only if i get to have items on and use my wii mote. Wont have it any other way . Gcube controllers are a thing of the past.
Figures, brawl player.

snake, nitro said i could roll with you guys
Yeah, but did you talk to him after that? Kinda crucial.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/01/13/2009-01-13_report_child_named_adolf_hitler_removed_.html

Woww, this makes me so annoyed. Even though its really old, I really am disgusted by how people have to hate on a name which was once used for something bad, but no longer.

I mean, with that logic of hating things that relate to something bad, we should all be hating earth because hitler born on earth. Obviously the earth had nothing to do with it, aside from the fact that he was born here.
So why should a symbol used by buddhism, which had nothing to do with anything bad, aside from the brief moment in history when it was borrowed as a symbol for the nazi, still be offensive? It wasn't the swastica that did anything bad, it was the nazi that did bad things. So why do people hate the swastica? gosh people are *******.
I admire the parents for being bold, and trying to diminish the symbol by associating good, innocent things with it.

Yup I just had to get this out of me, it has been bothering me for eternity. ><

Snake6523

Smash Ace

"Heath Campbell (l.) and his wife Deborah, hold their 3-year-old son, Adolf Hitler."

I hate to break it to you, but all three people in this picture are female.

Only they're all ugly as sin.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
"However, Heath reportedly denies the Holocaust and their home is decorated with swastikas."

Just adding more to these people's stupidity. Also a question of boldness should not be present when raising a child or even naming one for that matter.

Top Bottom