• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Luis wasn't in the original punch crew was he?

and it's not the complete original punch crew either.

And more importantly, it's 2.0 because it's video version

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Sid, I'll SM64 run with you, I am beast at games that arn't possible.

I finally beat Ghosts and Goblins, or whichever it's called the one where Levi can't get passed the second level.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Been there, beaten that.

Does it matter which one specifically?

My favourite is imperishable night, but it is not even close to the hardest.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I like perfect cherry blossom the best, but probably because its the first one I played. Also 2 extra modes.

I'm just about done them all, and I just unlocked Extra in subterranian animism. Wow this one is rediculous, its gonna take me forever...

The wierd thing about super hard games is you can never remember much about them, because your brain was so full of adrenaline the whole time you were playing lol.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I never had so much fun playing melee today lol.

I am not sure who to use at ADAT. It's either be serious and use fox, or be lax and use mario/y.link/any other characters. Decisions decisions.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol I feel so bad for you leaving Mike, but Carl and Sho left at the same time as you pretty much anyways. xD But yeah, I had a lot of fun playing Brawl with you today. xD

And GG Carl and Sho. Just make sure you guys call me tomorrow before you come. I think it's supposed to be like, noon till 4ish? Cause Sho has to work at 5 or whatever right?

lol Yeah Luke, I was going to say the same for Brawl. LOL.

Also guys, Luke's Mario is so GG you guys don't even know. A Mike Wong has the best jigglypuff in the world in melee. He's suparu good.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I never had so much fun playing melee today lol.

I am not sure who to use at ADAT. It's either be serious and use fox, or be lax and use mario/y.link/any other characters. Decisions decisions.
The MM will be late at night Friday or sometime on Saturday.

And it's either be serious and use fox, or be lax and use whoever else. I haven't played anybody in melee since... iunno a month ago? Rusty johns.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Yeah I like perfect cherry blossom the best, but probably because its the first one I played. Also 2 extra modes.

I'm just about done them all, and I just unlocked Extra in subterranian animism. Wow this one is rediculous, its gonna take me forever...

The wierd thing about super hard games is you can never remember much about them, because your brain was so full of adrenaline the whole time you were playing lol.
do you play on the hardest difficulty?

Also lol mapped games are easy-peasy.

Touhou was only difficult playing for the first time blind, even after I ran the final extra level on hardest difficulty on some of them I didn't even need a second try, patterns =]

Also guys, Luke's Mario is so GG you guys don't even know. A Mike Wong has the best jigglypuff in the world in melee. He's suparu good.
**** that, I've beaten the real Mariownage in a mario ditto.

how come nobody gets angry at me when i say brawl sucks lol.

I havnt played anybody in melee or brawl in like a year.

inb4mypen1s
Cause you're cool, and all the brawl noobs have no idea who you are so they dont mess.

thatswhatshesaid.

T-block

B2B TST
luke don't lie to yourself - mario is your best character. and vic's ganon is surprisingly good for someone who never plays. guess that's what i should have expected from the best ganon in the world. @melee'ers: we're bringing vic to brawl, nothing you can do about it

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

You mean blood, not brain?

P.S. Do people play touhou for the actual game or the music? srs question

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I play it for a lot more than just the music and the game.

I love the game, the music (IOSYS F-YEAH) and a lot of the other stuff, some of the story is actually good, and the characters are hiarious in other things if you bother to pay attention.

Also Abdi, stop joking around, you're not making it to adat.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
abdi are you coming in the party van? I've got 6.63 litres of alcoholic beverages just waiting to be drank

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
You mean blood, not brain?

P.S. Do people play touhou for the actual game or the music? srs question

Yuck, well I find most of the games have bad music quality, though they have good melody and potential for good remixes....
Except that all the remixes are made by people who live in 4chan... which means you hear japanese lyrics that sound like a 5 year old girl with soybean addiction problems.

and I was thinking the brain, since your blood doesn't form memories. I'm probably wrong though.

do you play on the hardest difficulty?

Also lol mapped games are easy-peasy.

Touhou was only difficult playing for the first time blind, even after I ran the final extra level on hardest difficulty on some of them I didn't even need a second try, patterns =]
well I can do PCB and imperishable night on intense, but the rest of the games I just rushed through to beat extra and move on. but yeah its hard for me to have a clear enough mind to notice obvious patterns, this game is like Test Anxiety all over again...

Top Bottom