• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Alright you hectopascals! (+5 johns for knowing what game this is from)

Tomorrow I will be hosting brawl!

It will be from 4:00 pm till approximately midnight. Bring your own controllers and I'll need an extra setup, as well.

lol like I'd host brawl. Melee only tomorrow

But seriously, there should be a good turnout tomorrow so that we all get some pre ADAT2 practice!

And more seriously, if anyone shows up with brawl tomorrow, I'm booting you out.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Halcoyn where do you get off hating so much on Brawl? You come off like the biggest hater in the province for either game, and it just makes you look like a douchebag.

It's okay to not like either game, we're all different. But don't be a **** about it.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i will admit i was moderately entertained by the brawl I saw at genesis

but the melee i saw rocked me with orgasm after orgasm

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Halcoyn where do you get off hating so much on Brawl? You come off like the biggest hater in the province for either game, and it just makes you look like a douchebag.

It's okay to not like either game, we're all different. But don't be a **** about it.
Matt's just going through his difficult teen years and puberty

Oh wait, he's 20

gg matt

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Aww I'm sorry, did I get your hopes up?

Saying "lol like I'd host brawl" is obviously me being the biggest hater in the province, right?

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Well, just about every post you make regarding smashfests mentions something about how it must be only melee. I think we all get that you don't like brawl, you don't have to announce it in every post.

I knew you weren't hosting brawl, so I didn't get my 'hopes' up.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Well, just about every post you make regarding smashfests mentions something about how it must be only melee. I think we all get that you don't like brawl, you don't have to announce it in every post.

I knew you weren't hosting brawl, so I didn't get my 'hopes' up.
Melee only, to reinforce.

Sure, the regulars who frequent the board will know it's melee only, but what if someone new comes along looking to play a game?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
DMK is right Matt, you're now coming off as a douchebag. As I've said before melee isn't that good of a game either, so get over it.

And yeah I thought my mom was a black guy.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
perhaps she's a drag king? one of those women who look like men. That would explain alot about luke 2.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Uuuuuh. More like the opposite. Scott and Garrett decided to stay in this tent playing guitar hero so I left to go on rides with a group of girls I met on he way.

I just got back actually. Went to Boston pizza with them.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Uuuuuh. More like the opposite. Scott and Garrett decided to stay in this tent playing guitar hero so I left to go on rides with a group of girls I met on he way.

I just got back actually. Went to Boston pizza with them.
Wait, girls are attracted to you...? They must've mistaken you for a man.

GET *****

ok I'm done

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I played Melee today for the first time in ... well, some time. Rust showed pretty badly.

Some people here are going to have to teach me some dirty tricks in Brawl. I haven't played much Smash recently (especially with everyone seeming to hate Brawl), but I may be going to some event with friends in the States, and they play Brawl (and Melee). I should have no problems in Melee, but I don't know enough about Brawl strategies/tiers to clean up there. Someone spend a day teaching me kthx.

My Jin is getting a biiit better. Might learn Noel, Taokaka, or Nu next. And by next, I mean in like 2 months when my Jin graduates from scrub status.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I played Melee today for the first time in ... well, some time. Rust showed pretty badly.

Some people here are going to have to teach me some dirty tricks in Brawl. I haven't played much Smash recently (especially with everyone seeming to hate Brawl), but I may be going to some event with friends in the States, and they play Brawl (and Melee). I should have no problems in Melee, but I don't know enough about Brawl strategies/tiers to clean up there. Someone spend a day teaching me kthx.

My Jin is getting a biiit better. Might learn Noel, Taokaka, or Nu next. And by next, I mean in like 2 months when my Jin graduates from scrub status.
Who do you play in brawl?

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna miss the first day of ADAT but that's okay cuz I suck balls at melee anyways. Will come on second day with Brawl+, Recorder ect...

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You DO realize that M2K won that set, and Shiz is the 3rd best player in the nation / world...right?

I'm gonna miss the first day of ADAT but that's okay cuz I suck balls at melee anyways. Will come on second day with Brawl+, Recorder ect...
I am seriously thinking of switching the days around because people will come regardless for Brawl.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
You DO realize that M2K won that set, and Shiz is the 3rd best player in the nation / world...right?

I am seriously thinking of switching the days around because people will come regardless for Brawl.
Genesis begs to differ.

1. Mang0
2. Armada
3. Hungrybox
4. Zhu
5. Mew2King
6. Scar
7. Darkrain
8. Hax
9 Pink Shinobi
9 Raistlin
9 Lambchops
9 Dashizwiz

But then again he could've had a hard winners/losers bracket.

Who is interested if I host melee tomorrow?

Me.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
He did, he had to face Armada and then Hungrybox, and Shiz ALWAYS loses to Hungrybox. It's like M2K always losing to Mango, kinda.

Well I dunno anymore about the world since Armada is ****, but didn't Shiz choke / SD against Armada? Oh well.

P.S. Some people like Scar got a really easy bracket, also Zhu's Falco isn't as good as Shiz's, they're both good but...like, Shiz was 3-stocking Zhu at RoM lol.

Vincens

Smash Rookie
I'm hosting melee tomorrow, 12:30-6.

Pm me for address, or add me on msn Vincent_phung128atHotmail.com.

If there are enough people for two TVs, someone bring the game+memory card.

Top Bottom