• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
people need to stop sucking m2k's **** and realize he shouldn't get sympathy.
Whoops I mean people should stop hiding m2k's stolen ds games in m2k's backpack.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Brawl at Genesis got me psyched when I started playing better. Melee at Genesis was a great spectacle for the high profile matches.

I would host before ADAT2, but it's looking to be cutting it a little too close this time. Lmao

Teaming with M2K in friendlies for an hour or so was total **** too, and epic. ♥ Can't wait for ADAT2. GET HYPE'D!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Holy ****, it is ****ing horrible outside, there's a huge thunderstorm and I've never seen wind this bad around my house in my life, I swear a tree is going to fall down. The clouds outside my house are black, it's terrible. Summer weather, where art thou?

Edit: It's currently hailing

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
lol calgary was like that 2 days ago. Alex, Bread and I went outside and sat on a jungle gym untill it ended. It was epic

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
good one DMK but I too feel like a terrible person for finding it funny... :(

Oh yah and anyone who get seeded against me in melee can basically count it as a bye. I'm just gonna be floating around with kirby :) Although the entry fee will sweeten the pot for whoevers got the sac to win it. PLus i'm gonna suck day 2 cause i'll be so rusty at brawl from playing badgame all night. And to repose my earlier question which was left unanswered: will there be TV's running brawl friendlies and MM's on friday?

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I just watched Coraline and I'd like to note that not only does she say "NOOOOO I LOST THE GAME" but in the end of the movie there's a shot of the moon with some clouds both moving away from the moon that resemble hands, making it look suspiciously like goatse.
Tim Burton is a btard

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Matt you're hilarious

In melee it's funny, in brawl it's not.

i will admit i was moderately entertained by the brawl I saw at genesis

but the melee i saw rocked me with orgasm after orgasm
This.

To be fair, Matt made no reference to his thoughts on the game at all.

I get to smash with TO people tomorrow. Should be fun!
WRECK EM'

My Jin is getting a biiit better. Might learn Noel, Taokaka, or Nu next. And by next, I mean in like 2 months when my Jin graduates from scrub status.
ICE CAR!

And to repose my earlier question which was left unanswered: will there be TV's running brawl friendlies and MM's on friday?
I say yes, but they must be vacated if we need them, obvs.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad don't answer questions about the tournament.

Fraser to answer your question it just all depends on how many tv's. I was kind of thinking having permanent stations for both games on both days, but Tyler and I would have to decide on that later.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
good one DMK but I too feel like a terrible person for finding it funny... :(

Oh yah and anyone who get seeded against me in melee can basically count it as a bye. I'm just gonna be floating around with kirby :) Although the entry fee will sweeten the pot for whoevers got the sac to win it. PLus i'm gonna suck day 2 cause i'll be so rusty at brawl from playing badgame all night. And to repose my earlier question which was left unanswered: will there be TV's running brawl friendlies and MM's on friday?
$1 Melee MM? I'm not good at Melee either.

Yes, there should be Brawl friendlies on Friday if we have enough TVs, I think we should. But there won't be more than 1-2 TVs for it.

Abdi, you said you were interested.

inb4blackpeoplehavebadmemories

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Brad don't answer questions about the tournament.

Fraser to answer your question it just all depends on how many tv's. I was kind of thinking having permanent stations for both games on both days, but Tyler and I would have to decide on that later.
No **** you. I'm answering them properly, and TBH you rarely do any helpful host **** for the people.

Abdi, you said you were interested.

inb4blackpeoplehavebadmemories
Inb4interested=/=confirmed.

it was so surreal driving around down by the muttart
especially since i wasnt sober
CRAZY storm
Smash today?

Dude, I looked outside my window and one of the trees in my backyard was like completely horizontal, it looked like it fell but it was floating in midair LOL
A ****ing floating tree, shut the **** up.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ya the yellow roof one again lol.

did u find any place to stay yet vic? when are u going to become temp resident in edmonton

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
2 trees were felled by the wrath of the furious storm (near the residence in which I occupy).

And the power was out for 22 hours. No smash today.... But I did see Hangover which was pretty good lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ya the yellow roof one again lol.

did u find any place to stay yet vic? when are u going to become temp resident in edmonton
Yeah, my family kinda decided that it would be cheaper and more convenient if I stayed with my grandparents.

Sometime in august.

Top Bottom