• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Hitler was so 1940's Luke, Kim Jong Il is the new Hitler. if you named your kid Kim Jong Il, THAT WOULD BE UNFORGIVABLE

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah Luke, what a bad name. Like who would go so far as to name their child after one of the people who wrote the new testament in the bible? Idiots! Same with Mark, John and Matthew. What bad names.

Brad on the other hand is such a good name. I mean not only does it sound like I am starting up a lawnmower when I say the name but it also sounds like bad if you say it quick enough. Wow I wish I had that name. Oh did I mention it can sound like bread? Oh wait Calgary has better names for that anyways, looks like no one can ever use that again.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
luke looks kind of like that guy from star wars
lol I agree actually.

I like names that are nice to say, like Mark, Michael or Jack.

I don't like names that just don't feel nice to say, like Brandon, Andrew and Carl.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
Jack is a horrid name. too many ways you can use that name. nuff said. now excuse me as i go jack off

ppig

Smash Journeyman
connors a terrible name i was going to be named noah our william but my real dad settled on connor when i think of connor i think of a small nerdy boy with glasses i hate my name

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
connors is not that bad.. you could have been named Richard Rash. jeez what a bad name. **** Rash FTW

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
your asking for something very hard you realize. but to get back on track, I would have preferred to have been named Mustang

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
Zack would have been a cool name. But I like Brandon.
besides being a zack/cloud *** lover you should name your first born son something better and would make him a chick magnet. i naturally am talking bout the name Cait Sith

then again this will only happen after you stop getting hard for only Cloud or Zack.

this might help start the long healing process to getting excited to women once again.
just remember take it slowly.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
CALGARY~

1) When are you planning on getting here?

2) If possible, bring sleeping bags/blankets/*PILLOWS* because I really don't have enough bedding for all of you.

3) Bring snacks/food. I just spent maximum cash in Peru and I'm not the greatest cook, so... yeah.

4) I hope you don't mind Superman 64...

About names... I like L- and N- names for guys and J- names for girls.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
CALGARY~
dude that game was one of the best games i ever played. oh wait you misplaced bomberman with superman. oh well even the best of us get
s it mixed up.

also calm down Alphi. I'll tame myself down.
Here is some **** to show i care. now i shall GTFO

Snake6523

Smash Ace
CALGARY~

1) When are you planning on getting here?

2) If possible, bring sleeping bags/blankets/*PILLOWS* because I really don't have enough bedding for all of you.

3) Bring snacks/food. I just spent maximum cash in Peru and I'm not the greatest cook, so... yeah.

About names... I like L- and N- names for guys and J- names for girls.

We plan on getting there thursday (tomorrow) at around 3, but we don't plan to actually get to your house later, we were gonna go to the mall or something. I dunno what time we'd get to your house, but we'd all have phones.

I will try, I already claimed couch though.

Working on that too.

Good deal.

I like the names Teresa, Miria and a few other for girls, and I dunno for guys, but Isley was always cool IMO.

Also Holy Mist, tone it down, you're funny, but being this offensive will just cause trouble, and it'll get really really boring and annoying, stay funny plz.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
will tone it down. Miles was a name one of my friends was going to name his first born son. or jacks first born cause jacks first born belongs to him. Hey Sid i heard you play Blazblue. If you do we should get together some time

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Top Bottom