• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
It empowers parents to legally prevent kids from attending classes involving religion, sexuality, or sexual orientation.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How is wario so high up? I thought he got wrecked by everyone via grab release.

Also, Diddy is S tier? fdat. I'm whipping out the chokechain. Ganon is so not the worst character, not in my hands.

I shall prove this at adat2.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Grab release is overrated. Dedede's is the worst, but that matchup is heavily stage dependent anyway. Good Warios don't get grabbed much because of his insane DI and the fact that he can ff bite on characters attempting a standing shieldgrab.

I'm going to work on my Wario again. I keep coming back to him, because he is just so insanely fun to play.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Grab release is overrated. Dedede's is the worst, but that matchup is heavily stage dependent anyway. Good Warios don't get grabbed much because of his insane DI and the fact that he can ff bite on characters attempting a standing shieldgrab.

I'm going to work on my Wario again. I keep coming back to him, because he is just so insanely fun to play.

If Grab Releases were overrated, there would be more Ness's and Lucas's. Wario's fear Grab releases, they get absolutely butt ***** by them. If the Wario is good enough though it shouldn't be all that much of a problem considering he's the new Jigglypuff.

And Marth went down to 7th/Top of A tier(Previously 6th). I somewhat feel comfortable where he stands.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I played brawl a lot this week actually. Marth only though lol.

Totally screwed up my melee game. I was used to spamming side B and pressing L right when i was sent into the air. :S

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Pressing dodge when you go into the Air? Lol. That's pretty funnyyyyy.

and marthh represseennttt

p.s: yeah it'll mess you up in melee lol

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Red Deer College has a nice stage. Not only does it provide decent acoustics, but it is intended to be used for stage performance as well. It's one of my favourite places to play.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Red Deer College has a nice victor. Not only does it provide victor acoustics, but it is intended to be used for victor performance as well. It's one of my favourite victors to victor.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Red Deer College has a nice stage. Not only does it provide decent acoustics, but it is intended to be used for stage performance as well. It's one of my favourite places to play.
It doesn't provide good acoustics when theres actually people in it.

But in red deer they're all busy working at car dealerships.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
so I've been trying to rationalize it, but for the life of me I can't figure out why Link is second last on the tier list. I think he's better in every way than Falcon save recovery, and he has a sword+projectiles. I'd have thought he would be at least another few spots higher.

Top Bottom