• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Oshi Brandon, you just set up bait for Joel.
Do it. I actually downloaded like 10 games for it but I don't even play it lol.

But I've been playing the **** out of Megaman 2 and Megaman 3. Nostalgia ftw.

I don't know why they made Megaman 2 so easy. The only thing hard about it is Heatman's stage (or whatever his name is). **** you disappearing blocks!!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yoshi?

And isn't Link mid tier in Melee?
um, Yoshi is middle tier in smash 64 (there are Japanese Yoshis out there that are better than 99 % of smash 64 players) and Link is low tier in Melee...

Link was good in melee in my opinion.

Yoshi sucks in every game.
See what I said above, except you lost all credibility of knowing even slightly what you're talking about when you said Link was good in Melee.

I don't know why they made Megaman 2 so easy. The only thing hard about it is Heatman's stage (or whatever his name is). **** you disappearing blocks!!
I think I will. :) Then maybe I'll bring it to the next smashfest so we can all play it. Still won't be as good as Melee but it looks alright (have you guys seen the hacked Melee neutral stages for it? looks awesome).

EDIT: Zhu is gonna be in Vancouver July 6-9 for anybody's who's interesting in playing with him there lol

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
um, Yoshi is middle tier in smash 64 (there are Japanese Yoshis out there that are better than 99 % of smash 64 players) and Link is low tier in Melee...

See what I said above, except you lost all credibility of knowing even slightly what you're talking about when you said Link was good in Melee.

I think I will. :) Then maybe I'll bring it to the next smashfest so we can all play it. Still won't be as good as Melee but it looks alright (have you guys seen the hacked Melee neutral stages for it? looks awesome).

EDIT: Zhu is gonna be in Vancouver July 6-9 for anybody's who's interesting in playing with him there lol
Interesting. I wouldn't mind playing Brawl+ to be honest. I just wouldn't play any characters that I play in melee.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord

Heatman's not hard, just use item 2.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Youtube said:
SmashBrotherStu072 (5 months ago)
you lost to link...
YOU LOST TO LINK WITH FOX
ON FD
Fileffel (3 months ago)
Your point is? epfy is a really good Link.
MARIOWNAGE (3 months ago)
no hes not
<3 trolling, and Link is the worst character. ever.

edit: is bradon / spin-dash karuaudauadea?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
who the **** is smashbrotherstu
im assuming its you levi cause he posted that really old vid of me and joel where i left halfway through LOL

Tyson651

Smash Lord
asteriks sure ruin the mood when u're swearing :/

edit msg:

hey allan,

if u wanna say something like that then say it to my face.

just ****ing try me.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I got infracted for posting a picture of brad. I thought posting pics was okay if you actually included text. That is ***

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Brawl Does suck though Luke.

P.S: Luke, I told you when I first met you, and I'll tell you again, stop taking **** seriously for once, you ruin everything.

EVERYTHING.

and by everything, I mean your Evolution is a religion

I got infracted for posting a picture of brad. I thought posting pics was okay if you actually included text. That is ***
We were told it was okay, did Joel infract you? Cause yeah, he does that.

So, i'm assuming there's still somewhat of a riff between melee and brawl?

If so... are we winning?
We're always winning Mike, we're always winning.

Also, Dokapon Kingdom?

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
There's a brawlfag joke there for sure.

Just jokes Luke, just jokes.

But seriously, how can you play a game and have a tourney rule saying no more then 50 ledge grabs? Wtf is that anyways? Someone break the game?

And I know it's old news, but that shiz/m2k set is ridiculous. Required viewing. Yay melee. It's just so **** good.

PS. Looks like we're winning

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Pretty sure when you have to ban characters, moves, etc. It's getting out of hand, But I'm not actually ever planning to knock brawl in a non-realistic debate/discussion (which trust me Smashboards can't handle)

So in short, Brawl sux.

Also only just because you play him Luke, and I know very well that Sheik is hot.

edit: Since no one will get it, it's a joke about how Luke always talked **** about people and saying he's such a YL guy, then running to sheik. lololololoolololololol.

fakeedit: what? It's like we can't make fun of luke for his past or something?

Realedit: Gossip Girl is pretty hot too, if you know what I mean

Top Bottom