• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
If by tomorrow you mean Sunday then yes, but if by tomorrow you meant today (Saturday) then no.

**** Carl it's Ryan's 18th birthday tonight are you gonna come?

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Man... You know, when I get my license, I don't play Melee, but next time one of you hosts Melee, I'll show. Just so that I can hang out with you all again.

That. And I'll never be able to resist the call of Link. LOL

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
so I've been trying to rationalize it, but for the life of me I can't figure out why Link is second last on the tier list. I think he's better in every way than Falcon save recovery, and he has a sword+projectiles. I'd have thought he would be at least another few spots higher.
Yeah, the sbr REALLY underestimates a good Link, but there really aren't that many good Links lol.

Btw I can't make smash tomorrow if there is any.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
you guys are so coordinated, calgary was always like. k come to my house on saturday. then we'd play mario party and most of calgary wouldn't come cus we jsut told eachoer over msn

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Olimar doesn't fall like a rock, and his downB SA frames save him from a lot of things. If played correctly olimar is harder to gimp than many people might first think. Watch any good olimar, they don't get gimped easy.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
so i didnt sleep last night
that's 4 people who want to come today
I think I'll host but Ima get ***** :D:D:D

2pm today until 6
need at least one other setup

Yoshara

Smash Lord
How does not being able to submit things for a daily download service affect people playing Brawl.

P.S. Not only that but I have known about that since May.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
why do people call other people who main a character the name of that character? Luke is a young luke. The only thing like that that actually applies is to some ganondorf players, such as Roustane or Brad.

oh last thing
stupid facebook quiz that showed up in my feed said:
just took the "What Nintendo Charecter are you?" quiz and the result is Link.
You are Link, the hero of Hyrule. The most Heroic of them all, you dare things despite the over whelming odds against you.
lol even facebook knows link is trash

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I got back from watching Star Trek, and all I can say is that Scotty is awesome.

P.S. Someone said to me that they paid to watch the movie and not hear me talk, but I didn't speak...

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I got back from watching Star Trek, and all I can say is that Scotty is awesome.

P.S. Someone said to me that they paid to watch the movie and not hear me talk, but I didn't speak...
Then your'e supposed to tell them to **** themselves and not make pointless accusations.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
And if they start a fight with you, drop them, and while they're on the floor, writhing in pain for being an *******, stand over them proudly and proclaim,

"Live long and prosper, *****!"

Top Bottom