• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Sho's moving to Edmonton on Saturday. Peace

The likeliness of me going to ADAT2 just went up

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sho's moving to edmonton for good?

Dayum son. All we need now is Taylor and Allan. I guess David, but he's always everywhere anyways.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I try to be active but nobody wants to play. Ill drive to adat probably so I can take up to 4 others.
Dibs.

So Dibs.

Also I always am willing to play, I'm just rarely free at a good time, and usually can't host etc etc.

Edit: Basically Levi Quit so smash calgary became the homeless newborn is started out as.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I laughed pretty hard. Randall quit smash, and quit hosting stuff. The triweeklies thing was supposed to start Jun 2008

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I thought it was before that...

Also, he's busy making elf yourself dance videos.

Also, Levi was more important than Randall pretty much since Alex showed up. (second bi-weeklie)

Yoshara

Smash Lord
When is Adat 2 anyways?
im probably going to go to that if im not busy.
How did you already forget what I told you?

OMFG
i cant stop laughing at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQgD8VwZjII#t=11m46s

it's way better the second and third time
and even better in english
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwSvqxCj_Fk#t=11m46s
That is awesome but I personally perfer this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0r7p_wLEdw

P.S. Did I just kill the thread?

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman

Yoshara

Smash Lord
OMG NEW METROID BY TEAM NINJA AND GOLDEN SUN DS!!!!

Also New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario Galaxy 2.

P.S. Now that I think about it, how will Metroid: Other M play? I mean, it will be hard being made by Team Ninja but we don't know anything about genre or stuff like that.

P.P.S. For those who don't know Team Ninja made the Ninja Gaiden games and the Dead or Alive series.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
You do realize that so far Nintendo is getting close to matching the amount of core games that they made on the GC (they may be easier but they are core).

P.S. How does Samus talking change anything (especially seeing as how chatty she was in fusion), and so far we don't know if it will have exploration or not but seeing as it is metroid it most likely will.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
You do realize that so far Nintendo is getting close to matching the amount of core games that they made on the GC (they may be easier but they are core).
Yeah, but they're almost all crap. Like, are you really comparing Metroid Prime 3 to the first two Prime games...? Plus, I was also speaking about how good the N64, SNES, and NES were compared to the Wii.

P.S. How does Samus talking change anything
That's like Link speaking.

+ Samus used to be really mysterious and stuff, which was cool, and now she isn't.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I am not saying Prime 3 is as amazing as 1 or 2, but that does not change the fact that it was still alot of fun (plus the first Ridley fight was EPIC).
P.S. I don't really think the N64 had that many great games, I mean, sure Mario 64 was good and Oot was fantastic but other than that there was not that much I cared for.
P.P.S. You do know that Samus has been talking since Super Metroid.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I totally forgot about ODST
looks alright

they're reaching that number of core gamers simply because there are more "core gamers" these days. More and more and more.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7439/optimusprimeo.jpg
ODST looks alright but it's probably going to be horribly overpriced considering the multiplayer is just the same as Halo 3's

Now Halo Reach, on the other hand, that looks interesting. I read the book a few years ago (Halo: The Fall of Reach) and I have to say that I was impressed. It's basically about pre-Halo 1 and how they kidnapped children and put them through **** to become Spartans, and barely any survived, but Master Chief survived. Then it goes on to detail how Reach, the main base for the UNSC and stuff, was destroyed and overtaken by the Covenant and was glassed. Basically, it's like a story without a happy ending

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I just heard about Golden Sun for the DS. I played both 1 & 2 extensively lol... probably the most amount of time I've ever spent on a game.

Pretty psyched that SC2 is predicted for end of 2009 though. Now I just need to fix my computer lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Metroid: Other M looks interesting. The graphics are worse than the primes though. :/

I donno.

Top Bottom