• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Alright lets see here, I got a lot to get through.

CarlpunchingVictor.jpg

In after brad forces a meme successfully.jpg

In after the rest of red deer is more active than victor.jpg

in after no one was surprised victor isn't going.jpg

AT ALL.png

In before all the people who keep asking if calgary (or any out of towners are coming to U3) realize that 80+% of people from out of town have school and no real source of a ride, and work.gif

edit: 10.bmp

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
In before all the people who keep asking if calgary (or any out of towners are coming to U3) realize that 80+% of people from out of town have school and no real source of a ride, and work.gif
and that doesn't apply to me at all, and I still tried to attend.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
in after someone posts saying something that sounds like it is going to contradict what I said, but then just agrees.

In before I say some kind of in after to something ******** and obvious again.

Well, people who are running tournaments need to realize saturday it the ONLY day that is realistic for people to be there the full day. I mean yeah people CAN do friday/sunday, but it's really hard if you have school etc.

Of course You.Three is ran by guys who dont expect a huge tournament in the first place right?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
in after someone posts saying something that sounds like it is going to contradict what I said, but then just agrees.

In before I say some kind of in after to something ******** and obvious again.

Well, people who are running tournaments need to realize saturday it the ONLY day that is realistic for people to be there the full day. I mean yeah people CAN do friday/sunday, but it's really hard if you have school etc.

Of course You.Three is ran by guys who dont expect a huge tournament in the first place right?
Sunday works sometimes too, but for the most part, Saturday really is the only good day.

in before your mother

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm pretty sure that's something everyone dreams about. Especially Luke, since he's into that kinda stuff.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
matt, we'll need to play 2v2 with kevin instead of david. that'll be a lot more fun.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
No offence, Tyson, but you need to calm down a bit lol.

"God, how'd YOU die?", etc. etc. It was pretty mean of you lol.
lawl, u dont know until u experience it for 3 years.

it rubs pretty well id say.

henry and kevin are the same as well. they say those same things too.

im pretty sure everyone's guilty of this haha.

Top Bottom