• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. I was impressed that he pulled it off. Even though it was Brawl, it's still hilarious that m2k lost, and that a Canadian won a big tourney.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Chances are you won't have to pay that anyways.
Yeah probably not, but it's still a big chunk of my money to vouch for a group of people that(no offense) I barely know, plus a lot of other people I've never met. And the venue is quite nicer than the usual gym/auditorium with carpet, leather chairs, foosball/billards tables etc, so it's easier to mess up.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Actually, it makes perfect sense. Because if Tyler made babies with a can of beans and played against craft dinner in someones house (against craft dinner's prime, that is), he'd get 20-stocked. oh and hobo

I think Craft Dinner is the real winner here

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
He is, but didn't Cort outplace him at RoM or something?
I don't know, I was referring to Starfurry 5.

Besides, it's impossible to compare different people who play the same characters unless they play the exact same chars, etc.

While I'm not saying that Cort's Peach is anything short of amazing, I don't know why you would bring up the fact that Cort may or may not have outplaced him.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't know, I was referring to Starfurry 5.

Besides, it's impossible to compare different people who play the same characters unless they play the exact same chars, etc.

While I'm not saying that Cort's Peach is anything short of amazing, I don't know why you would bring up the fact that Cort may or may not have outplaced him.
I was just wondering lol, like I heard that he did but I'm not sure. Either way, they're both good.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
FFFFFFFFFF. Matt, I wanted to smash with you. Just ditch your folks, smash comes first.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I figure I need some major melee practice. I'll go to any melee fests for the next month.

EDIT: In edmonton that is. Reddeer is lols

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I hate you Luke.

Alex and I have been talking, and we're trying to plan a day where calgary can come to red deer. If both edmonton and calgary can both show, it'll be supa kawaii fun time. (;;=^_______________^=)

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol i was trying to troll matt, not tyler harhar
This was obvious.

FFFFFFFFFF. Matt, I wanted to smash with you. Just ditch your folks, smash comes first.
Well I can smash this weekend but it would have to be on Monday. Saturday is definitely off, and Sunday I have no idea.

****. House is so good. I couldn't watch it today though because I'm not caught up yet.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
For anyone interested, Sho (JAPMAN) will be coming down to Edmonton this weekend to stay with me. We plan on playing some Smash Bros. for Gcube, so if anyone is interested, let me know and we'll try and arrange something.

@ Everyone: Please remember to be sure that your signatures are not larger than your posts without quotes. K sweet.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
If Calgary goes to Red Deer on a day other than a sunday, I might come. Depending on whether or not I work, or have plans. Is that like a biweekly thing or just a sometime thing? I don't really feel up to going to a tournament. There's your Levi status on Calgary -> Red Deer.

(I read a couple posts but not most of them... it looks like people still whine about brawl vs melee, lol)

Top Bottom