• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
So are tomatoes believe it or not

Are you stoked for youthree or what!?? I want to see everyone come out. I'm going to be bringing my Marth's A game

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'll probably attend, but won't compete.

Can we go together, Carl? I think Ryan might want to come as well.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL. I have a hell of a story for you guys

Matt had his car stored in garage since around fall of last year, but Matt finally got his car out earlier than expected, which was last Friday. However, when he drove it home, he realized his clutch has broken, and then he found out he needed to get his transmission fixed, which would have cost him another 3Gs.

He and his mom were able to get if fixed up for free since it was the mechanics fault, since a mechanic fixed it before matt stored his car. However, now Matt's mom is preventing Matt to drive us to U3 on friday because that was a sign that God didn't want us to go.

LOLOLOL. It's upsetting and hilarious at the same time. Matt told me his mom is actually gonna call me sometime to night and tell me about some god speech she told Matt. But, i'll try to convince her otherwise, and so will Matt. It's a shame since Matt's dad is fine with it. If not, i'll have to get Tyson(Wolfman) to drive us. Either way, I'll still be able to go but, i thought this was a funny story to share.

tl;dr gg Tyler.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My absence from Edmonton tournaments is overrated.
And when I don't come, it's because I received a sign from god.

tl;dr gg tyler.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
signs from god...

i feel tired when i wake up, so thats a sign from god that i shouldnt go to school.

Vincens

Smash Rookie
Does anyone want to team with me in melee at youthree?
Sometimes I can beat three level 9's on the same team!!11

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I talked to Stu and MM him at CAST4. <3 I will never forget it. Getting ***** by a bowser never felt so right.

You know there's something wrong with you when you have an easier time vs a marth than a bowser.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Not while you're living in Alberta you won't. Your Marth was good though Matt. Why scrap it? ):

I've started to work more on my peach now, and it's a lot better than the last time I played peach(which was when I outright picked her up). I guess U3 will be where my peach finally makes an appearance. >:3 As well as the decision of whether or not I'll main her.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Not while you're living in Alberta you won't. Your Marth was good though Matt. Why scrap it? ):

I've started to work more on my peach now, and it's a lot better than the last time I played peach(which was when I outright picked her up). I guess U3 will be where my peach finally makes an appearance. >:3 As well as the decision of whether or not I'll main her.
True but my Fox is better. Even when I barely played my Fox, my Fox STILL did better than my Marth.

Besides... I need to cut down on the amount of characters that I play.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
but if you play a lot of chracters then eventually you will be able to hard cp every single set no matter who the other person uses!

yall have fun at those tourneys, I have to miss out cuz I'm bartending on friday night till 3am and have a 10 hour work shift on sat starting at 10am @_@

edit: I also work nine hours friday before bartending lolol

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Yes that's true, but all my characters are average and not great. If I could pour a lot of time I would but maybe after picking up one fora long time and then taking another character after awhile, it could work.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
inb4 victra hate, facepalm.jpg, called it, etc.

Matts mom and God owned me, so I can't go. Tyson's driving down and is staying till Tuesday, so only Scott and Tyson will be able to go to U3. It's also unfortunate that it's so late Friday, otherwise i could have gotten a ride from my dad if it were on a Saturday/Sunday.

Sorry guys. I'll see you guys when I come down for may long though. ):

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
-2x strikes again.

This really sucks. I really wanted to test out my peach for this one.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
inb4 victra hate, facepalm.jpg, called it, etc.

Matts mom and God owned me, so I can't go. Tyson's driving down and is staying till Tuesday, so only Scott and Tyson will be able to go to U3. It's also unfortunate that it's so late Friday, otherwise i could have gotten a ride from my dad if it were on a Saturday/Sunday.

Sorry guys. I'll see you guys when I come down for may long though. ):
k I quit smash for 2 months

thanks victor

also look who's account is a year old :o

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well jeez Tyler, it's your god's fault for this happening.

inb4 the U3 venue bursts in the flames during the tourney.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think it's the 22? I'll def be down for may long, i haven't seen my gfolks in a long time.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
er, well if ur dad is going on sat/sun, that means he would be coming back sometime then too?

then getting a ride from scott/tyson there, and get a ride from ur dad back home.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No no, if it was on the weekend, my dad could drive me there and back. That's what i meant.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, why doesnt he drive there and back on the weekend, except grabbing u before he heads home.

and u getting a ride with scott/tyson there.

Top Bottom