• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i won't have friday off, but if ur willing to smash at 5:45pm till whenever then ill smash.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
make it friday. i got plans on sat lol.

u can stay out till like 10 on friday right :) (or until we have to leave)

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Moving on to the Swine Flu (because all the news outlets are talking about it), do anyone know what the symptoms are? Turns out the symptoms are that of a normal Flu, and not only that but a majority of people wouldn't need treatment or antibiotics to make a full recovery. Simply put, it is a highly contagious version of the flu, nothing special.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Before we talk anything more about Stupid Flu. I'd like to point out the media has every right to blow it out of proportions, because it is a newer virus, we are still not entirely sure of it, and have no current vaccine (although yeah it's a strain of flu so we have stuff to help). Besides the news blows babies dying because their parents put them face down out of proportion, aswell as blowing kids thinking they have ESP because they THINK they feel their phones vibrating when they're not, out of proportion.

Aswell, Science SHOULD be up on it's grill to make sure we're ready for it.

Otherwise, people are idiots, you should always try to remain as careful as possible anyways, so nothing should change, durrr.

Edit(not actually an edit): I geuss I should add, stop being racist Luke, lots of mexicans died, they just have ****ty healthcare, and probably like 30 other diseases anyways.

Seriously though, it's not even worth talking about it, so don't.

And to help I bring pictures! =]

P.S: Only one of these is fake =] Pretty obvious which.

I don't need to make an extra line to not get banned do I?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
please post until it hits next page so i dont need to see that at work and get owned for it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Nah, it says if I see anything "unappropriate" then I break the policy. So I'm still good on Smashboards, considering it remains at a G rating. Hopefully.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
uh about the swine flu, edmonton public schools just banned all air travel and out of country trips. >.<

A band camp from here went to LA, and the ban happened while they were there, which means they stay there for a couple extra weeks... lmao.
But it would suck if my japan trip in july got cancelled, though I dont see how that can happen when its already booked lol.

also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj_rvYbeut4

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
uh about the swine flu, edmonton public schools just banned all air travel and out of country trips. >.<

A band camp from here went to LA, and the ban happened while they were there, which means they stay there for a couple extra weeks... lmao.
But it would suck if my japan trip in july got cancelled, though I dont see how that can happen when its already booked lol.

also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj_rvYbeut4
My school district cancelled air travel out of Alberta. Some of my friends went on a band trip to L.A. a couple days ago and they were there for 10 hours before they were flown back to Edmonton. lol.

Tyson, Matt, we smashing on Friday or Saturday?

edit: k friday it is, I couldn't view the thread earlier cause my internet was disconnecting

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Sowwy Tyson, but all of those are G rated? So I hope I didn't cause any harm.

Either way, screw yo' wrok.

SWINE FLU SWINE FLU SWINE FLU SWINE FLU SWINE FLU.jpg

Joel I'll totally take you on CSI style. You don't even have a chance.

Frio

Smash Champion
I was one of the people on a band trip when they banned out of province trips >_> They quarnteened us in a hotel and got us on he first flight back to Edmonton. R.I.P CA trip

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I was one of the people on a band trip when they banned out of province trips >_> They quarnteened us in a hotel and got us on he first flight back to Edmonton. R.I.P CA trip
You gotta love overreacting.

P.S. Swine Flu has been around for a long time, this is just a more contagious strain of it.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
You gotta love overreacting.

P.S. Swine Flu has been around for a long time, this is just a different strain of it.
Fix'd, if only to point out it's not the same thing =/ Theres lots of things around. If AIDS suddenly mutated to become more contageous it would be huge. Srsly, you're bascially saying that the pigs had it first.

By the way it's not called swine flu anymore gawd, get with the times.

Dude guys I totally found this hilarious site (not a rickroll, if you don't trust me check the url when you click ***)

edit: This ones pretty funny too Definately is a rickroll durr

doble edit: I don't think I've ever linked a rickroll in my life. No jokes. I can't recall ever.

Also Luke, your sig isn't even funny. Here in Calgary we have Sho wanting to be Alex's dad, and he's SERIOUS

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yes, friday. ill be there at like 5:45-6 or so.

and its ok lol, im just being cautious anyway. but it doesnt matter that much cause tomorrow is my last day of work. and monday i start school.

Top Bottom