• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lol no offense Brad but I've watched your Sheik on YouTube and it's "not exceptional" as well, and you play Sheik so no johns about "you play the stupidest characters to play against"
A few facts I'm going to point out right now.

1. I have no good videos on youtube of my sheik, or me in general.
2. Videos are terrible evaluators of players. Seriously, never judge from a video.
3. Victor is telling the truth, I play ganon now, even though I still usually pick sheik blind just because of matchups. But it's because I don't like losing in super serious matches. Y'know. (also, Luke plays sheik AND Young Luke lol)
4. You play sheik, AND MK. seriously.
5. I never said I was exceptional, I think I'm a pretty bad player, and I have probably the worst playstyle in calgary in terms of skill and how interesting it is to play against, but boy is it effective. But on the same point, if I'm not any good, neither is Luke. Make sense? You're worse than us too. The only person(s) in alberta I consider exceptional, would be Carl, and probably Mike if he's been playing. Wow! notice how it fits perfectly by the fact that I used carl as an example?

Wow Tyler, Luke let's it go for once, realizes I don't mean any harm, and you step in to take the polesitters *****ing seat.

I'll be saying wow, every time.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
The joke was that I really basically still play sheik because if I pick sheik blind and win match 1 I've already won, if I pick ganon blind and lose I can still go sheik,

AKA I basically still main sheik whether I like it or not.

And all that means is that it's old old news and victor being wrong about my main (although I do love how he acknowledges i try)

annnd yeah, I thought you'd get it since you used to "play" young link, but actually play sheik.

And tyler just doesnt even play smash really, but what little he has (in public) has been sheik and MK (also the same joke)

edit: ugh, describing what should be obvious (yet subtle?) jokes is a *****.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I know, I'm working on it, I did against minnesota and it payed off.

Warrior advice from a warrior of all warriors <3

Guys I'm not funny anymore =[

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
And tyler just doesnt even play smash really, but what little he has (in public) has been sheik and MK (also the same joke)
lol? I have never played Sheik in public ever except for a couple of times at Matt's a few months ago and I haven't played MK since August last summer. Get *****.

Also, not coming today Matt, I have no ride right now (mom is out and busy and my dad is on vacation, luke is hosting brawl so I can't get a ride with him) and I have to go to my cousin's later for his birthday so I would only come over for like 2 hours (and my mom is too lazy to drive all the way to your house twice in 2 hours).

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lol? I have never played Sheik in public ever except for a couple of times at Matt's a few months ago and I haven't played MK since August last summer. Get *****.
Get *****?

Dude, you realize I've only ever seen you once right? and you played sheik and MK. =/ it was a joke anyways, but srsly.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

Also, not coming today Matt, I have no ride right now (mom is out and busy and my dad is on vacation, luke is hosting brawl so I can't get a ride with him) and I have to go to my cousin's later for his birthday so I would only come over for like 2 hours (and my mom is too lazy to drive all the way to your house twice in 2 hours).
No problem.

Don't sweat it.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
This thread was funny for about half of a day, when Victra was in the red deer paper, but then you guys started talking about smash again.

Remember when /b/ was good?
>/b/ was never good

DIVIN0KAGE

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Kage Divino, Ceo And Founder Of Ganondorf. When I'm Not Knavishly Nailing Nubile, Naked Nymphs With My 36 Inch Bulge, I'm Making Money By Meandering My Man-meat Into The Decadent World Of Smash Tournaments. Between The Rampant Rapings Of Ornery Opponents And The Servicing Of My Salacious Swarm Of Fangirls/fanboys, My Gigantic Jordanian River Of Seed Flows Freely At These Events. My Skills Are So Solid That I Could Pleasure Even The Most Prudent Princess From A Distance Of 5 Yards With Only A Cabled Controller. At Genesis, I Will Defeat Everyone In Singles Swiftly. Mewtwoking, Who Has Usurped My Throne Will Be Dethroned. He Is Unto Robespierre, And I, Undead Louis Xvi. He Will Remove The King From His Name. Koreandj Will Fall, For I Have Dabbled In Disc-jockeying In My Retirement, And Now Will Be Able To Tap Into His Internal Rhythm To Mindggame Him. I Will Then Proceed To Dominate Him In A Disc-jockeying Duel And He, In His Shame, Will Remove Dj From His Name. Pc Chris, My Reticent Regent, I Will Not Battle. However, He Will Remove Pc From His Name, As He Is Neither Tech Savvy Nor Mild-mannered, As A Certain Gentlemen Pointed Out. Eggz Will From That Point On Be Known As Oeufs, As French Will Be The Only Language Allowed To Be Spoken By Smashers. Finally, I Arrive At Mango, My Most Respected Rival. All I Can Promise Is This: The Match Will Be So Good That Every Hylian, Goron, And Asian Will Orgasm To This Match At Least Once. I Guarantee It.

Eggz

Smash Hero
hi, I'm Kage Divino, Ceo And Founder Of Ganondorf. When I'm Not Knavishly Nailing Nubile, Naked Nymphs With My 36 Inch Bulge, I'm Making Money By Meandering My Man-meat Into The Decadent World Of Smash Tournaments. Between The Rampant Rapings Of Ornery Opponents And The Servicing Of My Salacious Swarm Of Fangirls/fanboys, My Gigantic Jordanian River Of Seed Flows Freely At These Events. My Skills Are So Solid That I Could Pleasure Even The Most Prudent Princess From A Distance Of 5 Yards With Only A Cabled Controller. At Genesis, I Will Defeat Everyone In Singles Swiftly. Mewtwoking, Who Has Usurped My Throne Will Be Dethroned. He Is Unto Robespierre, And I, Undead Louis Xvi. He Will Remove The King From His Name. Koreandj Will Fall, For I Have Dabbled In Disc-jockeying In My Retirement, And Now Will Be Able To Tap Into His Internal Rhythm To Mindggame Him. I Will Then Proceed To Dominate Him In A Disc-jockeying Duel And He, In His Shame, Will Remove Dj From His Name. Pc Chris, My Reticent Regent, I Will Not Battle. However, He Will Remove Pc From His Name, As He Is Neither Tech Savvy Nor Mild-mannered, As A Certain Gentlemen Pointed Out. Eggz Will From That Point On Be Known As Oeufs, As French Will Be The Only Language Allowed To Be Spoken By Smashers. Finally, I Arrive At Mango, My Most Respected Rival. All I Can Promise Is This: The Match Will Be So Good That Every Hylian, Goron, And Asian Will Orgasm To This Match At Least Once. I Guarantee It.
Lmfao =]

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
decent games today, folks at Luke's.

I think I went 5 games without taking off a stock...ouch.

Thanks Jack for going a bit easy on me - our matches were fun. SO close to beating your snake ><

No johns though. I'm going to work on my D3. Olimar's priority is lol - his fsmash gets beat by Falco's dash attack.

All I need to do is memorize this handy flowchart:
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3739/kingdededeflowchart.jpg

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hi, I'm Kage Divino, Ceo And Founder Of Ganondorf. When I'm Not Knavishly Nailing Nubile, Naked Nymphs With My 36 Inch Bulge, I'm Making Money By Meandering My Man-meat Into The Decadent World Of Smash Tournaments. Between The Rampant Rapings Of Ornery Opponents And The Servicing Of My Salacious Swarm Of Fangirls/fanboys, My Gigantic Jordanian River Of Seed Flows Freely At These Events. My Skills Are So Solid That I Could Pleasure Even The Most Prudent Princess From A Distance Of 5 Yards With Only A Cabled Controller. At Genesis, I Will Defeat Everyone In Singles Swiftly. Mewtwoking, Who Has Usurped My Throne Will Be Dethroned. He Is Unto Robespierre, And I, Undead Louis Xvi. He Will Remove The King From His Name. Koreandj Will Fall, For I Have Dabbled In Disc-jockeying In My Retirement, And Now Will Be Able To Tap Into His Internal Rhythm To Mindggame Him. I Will Then Proceed To Dominate Him In A Disc-jockeying Duel And He, In His Shame, Will Remove Dj From His Name. Pc Chris, My Reticent Regent, I Will Not Battle. However, He Will Remove Pc From His Name, As He Is Neither Tech Savvy Nor Mild-mannered, As A Certain Gentlemen Pointed Out. Eggz Will From That Point On Be Known As Oeufs, As French Will Be The Only Language Allowed To Be Spoken By Smashers. Finally, I Arrive At Mango, My Most Respected Rival. All I Can Promise Is This: The Match Will Be So Good That Every Hylian, Goron, And Asian Will Orgasm To This Match At Least Once. I Guarantee It.
I actually read all of that. Pure ****.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
I would sig that if I could.
Yes, it is indeed 2:30 and I indeed have school tomorrow.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah pokerface

(repeat ad infinitum)

/Calgarypost

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
4chan is great when you take into account its good boards. I frequently visit health and fitness, auto, and a few others.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
are u going to you3 sid?

mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah teammate?

edit: then again luke, who knows if victor can even make it. u know how he is.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
are u going to you3 sid?

mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah teammate?

Tournament-wise, I've made it to each one but ct3 and cast3. That's including the oshi tourneys and random smash get togethers. How many rd get togethers have you guys gone to? ):< My absence is overrated >.>

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
are u going to you3 sid?

Yeah... let's do it! I'm up for smashing anytime this week as well.

I also got really good at Brawl+ at Brad's yesterday. I got a 6-hit combo!

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Tournament-wise, I've made it to each one but ct3 and cast3. That's including the oshi tourneys and random smash get togethers. How many rd get togethers have you guys gone to? ):< My absence is overrated >.>
so when you're in edmonton and you've missed x124636 of our smashfests? GOOD JOB

Tyson651

Smash Lord
then again, rd is smaller than edmonton. so not much things to do, our family doesnt live there, and less experienced smashers. lol.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Woah woah woah WOAH

I'm gonna have to clear some **** up.

mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah mah pokerface

(repeat ad infinitum)

/Calgarypost
Lolwut, were you listening to my music? I don't even have the full version

4chan is great when you take into account its good boards. I frequently visit health and fitness, auto, and a few others.
The best boards are the stupid ones =/

Great post as always

Thats a total total lie, but I agree you're not terrible tourney wise, if it's ACTUALLY a tournament, Oshi-'s don't count cause you DIDNT go to victor Oshi-

I also got really good at Brawl+ at Brad's yesterday. I got a 6-hit combo!
Oh my god, It's always down to me and Sid, Brawl+ is so tough against him.

well i for one like victor
Wait a minute, wtf is this, you're supposed to be room banned, now you're posting on a duplicate account AND spamming AND breaking the victor clause?

Get. Out.

Top Bottom