• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

DIVIN0KAGE

Smash Rookie
On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals, and Justice for all!

Who is going to Genesis?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's somewhat what I'm doing haha. Too many people play smash for the wrong reasons. I will show the light and recover the lost spirit of many lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Me, Scott, and Sean are all planning on carpooling there in Matt's car. Anyone else want to road trip it with us? I suspecting the rest of Red Deer will be driving in Connors car if even.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Luke, pay attention, he said he doesnt read other threads.

Also smooth steve, I lol'd

And Calgary MIGHT have a van going down there, it depends on finances/drivers/timing etc etc. So we're not sure but we might.

Also, I will definately hop in a carpool with anyone (VICTORRRR) if they offer. (Victor? If I hop in yours, are you charging rediculous for seats or anthing like apparently some people are?)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad I think you are very very very stupid =\. I was just pointing out that there was a thread. By saying what you said it's kind of an insult to Steve. You're saying because he said he doesn't read any threads he won't even. If he wanted to know who was going to genesis that would be a good place to find out. I am sure he could agree.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Not sure how much you'll have to pay. Obviously, you'll have to chip in for gas, but that would be pretty much it.

Although, Matt's ride is pretty fly.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Not sure how much you'll have to pay. Obviously, you'll have to chip in for gas, but that would be pretty much it.

Although, Matt's ride is pretty fly.
Of course, it's just cause depending on demand, calgary may end up having to "bid" for seats, then gas. =[

But yeah I'd obvs chip in for gas (that is assume I even have enough money to go)

Brad I think you are very very very stupid =\. I was just pointing out that there was a thread. By saying what you said it's kind of an insult to Steve. You're saying because he said he doesn't read any threads he won't even. If he wanted to know who was going to genesis that would be a good place to find out. I am sure he could agree.
He said he doesn't really read other threads, I figured it would be more useful to tell him here then to tell him something he probably already knows =/ I don't see it as disrespectful at all. Besides, he said he didn't really read other threads, so I assumed he doesn't, which makes sense that he asks here, and could juts as easily get an answer here?

You know, instead of having to read... I don't even know how many pages just to find a small short answer that people who were involved already know? I'm just trying to be practical. Take the stick out of your *** and stop finding everything I say so offensive Young Luke.

I mean seriously, you play brawl, what the hell do you even know, thats the stupidest decision I've ever heard of, only one good thing came out of brawl:

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I don't find it offensive I just think you're dumb that's all. You're taking it more offensive then I did.
You said it was insulting to Steve, and you called me very very stupid.

at least I can read my own posts ********

And trust me this is about all I ever get from yours.

/religion ******ry

Snake6523

Smash Ace
God**** luke you're slow to reply.

It's like waiting on a train powered by 5000 *****.

Which by the way, isn't very fast.

edit: For reference, it's about as fast as the armistice militia members who don't have families or grudges are to take arms. (which is never)

edit2: it's like waiting for luke to be good at smash.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
btw, im not sure if i would be able to go sunday, or if i would go late. stuff came up so ya.

and guess what guys, matt actually has been playing this game for a long time.

when i was in g11, matt's friends came up to henry, kevin and i, and said that matt would beat us 3v1 no friendly fire rofl cause hes so good and better than us.

and matt got pwned. it was FD (he wanted that stage) and he was falco. vsing my marth, henry's falcon, and kevin's sheik.

i remember the match started and he started doing short hop lasers with falco, but after that we killed him so i couldnt really state much else of what he could do. i think he was doing shffl aerials with shine too.

edit: MAYBE THATS WHY MATT LIKES TO INSULT ME EH

Tyson651

Smash Lord
when i first saw matt, i thought that he looked VERY familiar. henry also saw matt and agreed that he did look very very familiar as well. i wasnt sure if it was just cause we went to the same high school or not. but recently matt smashed with my friends henry and kevin, and we were talking about it and kevin said he knew that falco guy we pwned 3v1 was matt.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL. Did you confirm this with Matt?

Quick! Check your high school yearbook!

If so, lolololololololololollololololoolololololololololololol. Are all asians super cocky at smash before they get wrecked?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lmao, i dont think i need to confirm this with matt. i just confirmed it today with my friends.

i dont have a high school yearbook. i confirmed with matt that we went to mcnally and that we hung out in the same classroom during lunch times, so its basically very true.

and nah, matt wasnt cocky, it was his friends being cocky about him. matt's friends was saying all the stuff about how he would waste all 3 of us and blah blah. i dont think matt said much.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Uhh brawl might not happen tomorrow =\. I'll go find out soon.

EDIT: Brad if you challenge me to a MM I'll accept. Be prepared to have it be worth a lot though.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
btw, im not sure if i would be able to go sunday, or if i would go late. stuff came up so ya.

and guess what guys, matt actually has been playing this game for a long time.

when i was in g11, matt's friends came up to henry, kevin and i, and said that matt would beat us 3v1 no friendly fire rofl cause hes so good and better than us.

and matt got pwned. it was FD (he wanted that stage) and he was falco. vsing my marth, henry's falcon, and kevin's sheik.

i remember the match started and he started doing short hop lasers with falco, but after that we killed him so i couldnt really state much else of what he could do. i think he was doing shffl aerials with shine too.

edit: MAYBE THATS WHY MATT LIKES TO INSULT ME EH
wat

I didn't even have a cube in g12. I never played you guys once lol. When I didn't know about ATs and stuff I played Marth and my friend played Falco. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It might have been my friend who played you but yeah.

Also, you better come tomorrow. You still have my cube.

Stevo

Smash Champion
ok so its looking like genesis is on the ONE AND ONLY weekend that im busy this summer.......

but there is still hope.

Also, the only time i ever check other threads on smash boards is if they are directly linked from this thread. So someone will have to link me Victors thread on Genesis or I wont look lol. (ever since brawl came out i havnt had the courage to roam the boards, im skurd)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wat

I didn't even have a cube in g12. I never played you guys once lol. When I didn't know about ATs and stuff I played Marth and my friend played Falco. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. It might have been my friend who played you but yeah.

Also, you better come tomorrow. You still have my cube.
orly? thats weird that kevin was so confident that u were that person lol.

and me having ur cube is none of my problem. u chose to left it in my car cause u didnt want to carry it home on the bus.

i had new plans that came up and its urgent, so obviously it has priority.

feel free to pick it up though, but i wont deliver it to u.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
orly? thats weird that kevin was so confident that u were that person lol.

and me having ur cube is none of my problem. u chose to left it in my car cause u didnt want to carry it home on the bus.

i had new plans that came up and its urgent, so obviously it has priority.

feel free to pick it up though, but i wont deliver it to u.
My friend was the cocky one, not me. He owned SSBM and he beat me regularly on the rare occasion that we'd play, so I don't really see why he would brag about me being able to beat you guys.

EDIT: On a side note, I need someone to bring a disc and a mem card >_>

EDIT: And a controller, lol

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Edit3: It's like waiting for smashboards to determine which posts of mine are jokes (protip: All of them)

If so, lolololololololololollololololoolololololololololololol. Are all asians super cocky at smash before they get wrecked?
I'm pretty sure everyone is, not just asians.

But all asians look the same after getting wrecked.

notimportant.jpg

Luke, I really don't care, at this point I've already made it clear I was kidding, but if you still wanna MM sure, but I've never been big on MM's they're only really methods of getting good players (like Carl) to play you when they could be playing more important people.

And frankly, I could care less about playing you, let alone for money. (No offense, it's just your styles not special, you play the stupidest characters to play against, and you're not Exceptional at the game, therefore: I'm not especially interested. I probably would be if you wern't always on my back, I swear it's like trolling you, only it's by accident)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
And frankly, I could care less about playing you, let alone for money. (No offense, it's just your styles not special, you play the stupidest characters to play against, and you're not Exceptional at the game, therefore: I'm not especially interested. I probably would be if you wern't always on my back, I swear it's like trolling you, only it's by accident)
lol no offense Brad but I've watched your Sheik on YouTube and it's "not exceptional" as well, and you play Sheik so no johns about "you play the stupidest characters to play against"

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ok so Brawl is good for tomorrow.

EDIT: Sorry forgot times. Be here by like 1, leave around 7ish (doesn't really matter this time). Someone bring a wii and brawl. I don't think another TV will be necessary though.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can Luke or someone who knows his address PM me with what it is? I sent Luke a PM asking b/c I forgot it, but apparantly he doesn't read them -.-

also Luke let me know if you need a wii/brawl, I can toss mine in my backpack this time.

Top Bottom