• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
NEVER MIND MATT, my mom is being the dumbest **** I have ever met in my ****ing life and won't allow me to go for stupid ****ing reasons that I won't post here, but if you want to know, just IM me over MSN. ****

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Smash directors are like the kids you see playing Yu-Gi-Oh at lunch hour. You know they're there, you just don't pay any attention to them.

Edit: Sup Brad

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Dude, if I know anything about smash, busting your hands on thigns makes you play better.

The closer to the earth they are, the more effective it is.

Like Trees.

Smash directors are like the kids you see playing Yu-Gi-Oh at lunch hour. You know they're there, you just don't pay any attention to them.

Edit: Sup Brad
nothing really lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
inb4 kevin get's his on wildlife show on animal planet/discovery channel.

edit: Oh wait, it already happened.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Flu is overrated. Stay home, get lots of rest, eat vitamins, and drink your fluids and you'll recover from it in no time. Plus, there's nothing else you can do seeing how antibiotics don't work on viruses and, in the case of the swine flu, there's no vaccine (too costly and the pandemic will be virtually gone by the time a vaccine is made).

Also, is Calgary coming to youth.ree on Friday?

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Flu is overrated. Stay home, get lots of rest, eat vitamins, and drink your fluids and you'll recover from it in no time. Plus, there's nothing else you can do seeing how antibiotics don't work on viruses and, in the case of the swine flu, there's no vaccine (too costly and the pandemic will be virtually gone by the time a vaccine is made).
This. My last three flu outbreaks lasted no more than 24 hours each.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
rofl.

never had the flu in my life.

never had a flu shot in my life.

gg victor.

and yes, the swine flu is overrated. who cares, its just a flu.

darwin never takes a break.

Top Bottom