• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Snake6523

Smash Ace
=/

I really wish my posts mattered, because all anyone ever says to you victor is what I told you would happen.

****. House is so good. I couldn't watch it today though because I'm not caught up yet.
Spoilers,
House is a druggie and they take him to a mental institution cause he finally realizes he's not stable.

@ Everyone:

Please remember to be sure that your signatures are not larger than your posts without quotes.

K sweet.

What about Quotes that are bigger than posts that are bigger than sigs? (also, seriously, what if we only have a few words for a sig, but since smashboards formatting makes it so, the sig takes up a hooge space that is bigger than our post?)

Edit: As seen below, it's two lines, but they definatey give four times the space needed, not my fault, and nor does it change the general size of my post (if it WERE a small post, since they take up a minimum space)

Doble edit: I hope you don't give me an infraction since you clearly have not illustrated these rules before so I wouldn't know.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Sup, finally realized there was an Alberta thread. I've only been to one tournament. It was hosted by a friend of a friend at the glenora community league back in 08. I beat some guy's PT, i think he was called meta. I lost a couple matches against a ness and a wario playet. (I blame the latter loss on the fart jokes.) I used Marth and falco in the tournament but i also use D3. Where are other tournaments?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sup, finally realized there was an Alberta thread. I've only been to one tournament. It was hosted by a friend of a friend at the glenora community league back in 08. I beat some guy's PT, i think he was called meta. I lost a couple matches against a ness and a wario playet. (I blame the latter loss on the fart jokes.) I used Marth and falco in the tournament but i also use D3. Where are other tournaments?
Space metafighter X lives on.

Or is this referring to Metabradd.

Good times

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Im a guy who knows a guy who knows luke (don't know his smash name) and went to his tourney. Im new. I just checked my messages and was invited here
Oh hey you're him. Wow. I know mason who lives close to you. Im sean if it rings any bells. I also know matt

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
hahahahahahahahaha.

How do you know? Does it say when someone removes you?
Well, I can't access his profile and it says "Add Friend" if I want to try and view it.

Oh hey you're him. Wow. I know mason who lives close to you. Im sean if it rings any bells. I also know matt
lol, you quoting yourself kind of confused me there...

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
You guyys are really ruining my attempt to appear not like a cyber stalker. Also, using the wiis crappy opera browser late at night is my universal excuse for crappy posting. Im not even using a USB keyboard

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's not bread. I talked to this guy back in December. I was the person who introduced him to this thread. xD I nearly forgot.

He's legit. 100% bran free.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I want to take grade 13 just so I can go to the same school as you Luke. You're like that grumpy old man from all those television shows, minus the age and the war experience.

Frio

Smash Champion
I want to take grade 13 just so I can go to the same school as you Luke. You're like that grumpy old man from all those television shows, minus the age and the war experience.
That's so true. If you spend one day with him at school you'll see hes exactly like that.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
me: ZOMFG HAX I R GUD @ this game. im like t3h best in this city
Mason: No thar's this guy I kno hes liekbgood with Falco an TL n stuff
Me: O Rly?
Mason: Ya Rly! Hes liek this guy who lives by matt and is on Smashboards.
Me: Wowee!

What we learned: I sound stupid when i talk, you still don't know me, masons sucks at smash, the internet is serious buisness.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Sup Sean?

Space metafighter X lives on.

Or is this referring to Metabradd.

Good times
I AM MR. REFEREE, AND I WILL BE YOUR OFFICIAL REFEREE

Or... maybe Meta, the smasher? Meta? (I know it's not, but srsly, Meta.)

Also he's refering to Steve's friend and then DMK.

I'm not kidding.

Doble post. Very bready....
=[ Why always me Abdi made 80% of the accounts we labeled as me.

How do you know my name lol? I have no clue who you are =\.
Luke. How many times does someone have to say they went to your tournament for you to understand that they went to your tournament?

It was YOUR tournament, so he knows your name, and probably met you(but you don't remember cause you're too unhomely a host), also seeming to know your friends helps.

Edit: Seriously guys, I feel like Randall half the time I post now. You guys make me clarify so much **** since you're all such *******

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
******* is not synonymous with idiots

Edit: Seriously guys, I feel like Randall half the time I post now. You guys make me clarify so much **** since you're all such *******
I may be mistaken here, but I don't think the smasher you are refering to uses this forum anymore.

He has upgraded to the much superior All is Brawl forum.

Located here http://www.allisbrawl.com

It would be a good investment to check it out.

As well as look into our future Pro Impact Tri-weeklies! :)

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Not really, though.

Also, I don't know how much time Sho and I are going to have to play smash. We were planning on spending the weekend doing real things.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
No lol, nobody here plays Brawl+, it's either Melee and / or Brawl (or in Dan's case, Melee, Brawl, N64)

I may be mistaken here, but I don't think the smasher you are refering to uses this forum anymore.

He has upgraded to the much superior All is Brawl forum.

Located here http://www.allisbrawl.com

It would be a good investment to check it out.

As well as look into our future Pro Impact Tri-weeklies!
lmao

Also I am 100 % sure Sho doesn't want me on his FB, Victor, cause I sent him back a friend request and he declined. >_> Kind of odd considering I've had him added for the past 10 months and then all of a sudden, he removes me.

Top Bottom