• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
haha, well at least you're over 9000 :urg:

Okay Scott, no big deal I guess. I hope you feel better by tomorrow. Any chance you will?

Anyways, M2K got 3-1'd by Mango, and got 4 stocked in the last match in 57 seconds.
wat

linnnkk?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh you're watching the stream too Alex? I thought you're at flatzone.

Yeah, M2K got ***** first stock, and then got ztd ***** second stock IIRC. Then he just gave up and SD twice.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Oh you're watching the stream too Alex? I thought you're at flatzone.

Yeah, M2K got ***** first stock, and then got ztd ***** second stock IIRC. Then he just gave up and SD twice.
We are at Flatzone. Us and the MN guys are all watching it.

Also, Flatzone update. MN takes first in teams, Dan + Brad take second. Go Alberta!

Really, it's a few of hte MN guys, then Alberta.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Lmao at how he went Falco and C.Falcon, total sandbagging. Crazzzy, probably pissed off Shiz because Shiz is all technical and ****, and Mango just ****'s regardless.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahaha oh man. You were a hoot the entire time Abdi. You should do commentary next time we have a tournament.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hey victor, just call me or post here what time u're leaving and arriving to save on foods to meet me.

and if u forgot,

go down highway 2 northbound, when u hit edmonton, ull see the first exit is on the right thats called "exit to ellerslie for access to 111 street" or close to that. then ull hit an intersection with a traffic light. u turn left at that intersection and ull be on ellerslie westbound. so then u go straight and ull eventually see dairy queen and save on foods on ur right hand side, turn into the parking lot there and ill meet u in front of save on foods on w/e specified time.

call me when u're getting close to exitting highway 2 onto ellerslie and ill come out to meet u.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ok, so atm i'm just waiting for a call from Connor and the rest of Red Deer. They all stayed at Zach's last night, and I'm assuming they're all set to go. I'll call you once I get to that gateway center right outside of Edmonton, is that ok?

I'll post again to let you know when i'm heading out.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
gateway center right outside of edmonton? wheres that lol.

sounds good, if u leave within 10:30 ull probably get to my place at 11:30-12, SO AT LEAST ONE HOUR PREP SMASH.

its 1 hour 28 mins from middle of red deer to my house, but ull take less time than that anyway.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Okay, I just did. The road conditions aren't looking too good, so we're gonna have to call it off =(

Sorry guys.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Mysteriously appears*

Vic, this is Smash bros. You need to risk your life for these kind of things xD
Take the risk!

*Disappears*

Tyson651

Smash Lord
the worst it can get already happened to me, and all u do is drive at like 80.

but thats sad to hear u guys cant come.

BOOOOO

Kithsune

Smash Rookie
abdi you shouldve come to flatzone they have koolaid here. And mutliple flavors too they got that purple and then they got the red too.

this is chrusher btw

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully next weekend or spring break is warm, would love to be able to head up to Edmonton some time :_:

Top Bottom