• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ur gonna get ***** dan by that jiggs guy lolololololololol jk

i hope my jiggs gave u a little bit of experience vsing jiggs cause sask is like jiggsland

FalseFalco

Smash Master
After watching m2k play shiek so well (lame) I'm inspired to give you guys sheik/peach practice

or whatever characters you need. I'll be at sids

Do you have a person cap sid?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I really wanted to main peach.

Like, really really badly.

But it's too hard. D:

Maybe if Carl didn't traumatize me at cast1 back when I did main peach. </3

Carl, why don't you just use sheik and peach?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I just watched the final's set for "At Melee's End".

Ahh.. Carl. I cringed everytime you SD'd.

If it makes you feel better there was a comment:
"never heard of this fox player before, but this guy is AMAZING

l-cancelling everywhere and the tech skill is just too good.. "

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I lol'd.

Anyways, Connor got his car back. So it looks like we are coming on Sunday.

Unless everyone else changes their mind by sunday.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
<3

SUNDAY IS STILL ONNNNNNN.

victor, get to my house early. like 10 or 11am. ill drive us to sids after at 1pm. we'll warm up a bit :D

i can meet u somewhere easy to find so its easier for u guys to get to my house.

just msg me on msn or something and ill guide u how to meet me.

and vic, lets do teamssssss.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'll provide the Fox practice, and the Mewtwo punching bag.

Carl, can I tag along with you?

ALSO

Well it's becuse they really think fox's shines are better. They really beleive a fox can beat marth marth though has his usful long range so you could argue he's better. But if you start do try to test who is better it comes to shines and speed v.s range and edge guard. You think oh well of course speed and shines but I didn't include marths fair. It has long range yes but it is a move and it is very good for comboing but fox's shines are too. I guess it might have just been perfect control convincing them all fox is best but marth can be argued easily to be better so I beleive he should be tied. If you can write a commment for a reason fox is better I'm saying this and I use fox. Let's think if we had a match fox v.s marth fox runs at him but marth forward smashes him they can give them the same rating but they can't make them the same skill maybe the people making the list liked fox highly unlikley all of them did. Ok so now fox comes back on the stage but marth edge guards using his useful skill. Ok so next stock fox gets marth in a drill shine combo and then jumps of and kills him with the shine but oh who is better that doesn't work. Let's do a real battle but what if somone is better obliviously their not exactly the same strengh now i'll try with other characters to prove you can't do this with anyone. Ok pichu and mewtwo well pichu has one weakness he hurts himself so if mewtwo gets damages pichu will still get hurt and mewtwo will win on next stock. But pichu only has his arial to combo anyway and they suck they hurt himself too. Mewtwo on the other hand doesn't hurt himself and if a better comboer.but maybe you think fox has better comboing possibilities. Well maybe maybe not doesn't marth have that great fair. I use them both and as marth I combo all the time. Like you pretty much only use the fair and uair or the forward smash when edgeguarding or finishing a combo so in my opionion there comboing possibilities are about the same. But if you disagree this my opinion.
Taken from the greatest thread of all time,

Why People Think Marth is not as Good as Fox and why I think they are equal

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
He made some other badonkadonk posts. And yes, you can come Levi ;)

Well, everyone try to leave by 8. I won't mind too much if people stay later, but... yeah, I'm generally in bed by 10 on a Sunday

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, Connor, Brent, Sean, Zach and I will be coming. I'm gonna need your number as well Tyson. You live on the south side right?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
haha, well at least you're over 9000 :urg:

Okay Scott, no big deal I guess. I hope you feel better by tomorrow. Any chance you will?

Anyways, M2K got 3-1'd by Mango, and got 4 stocked in the last match in 57 seconds.

Top Bottom