• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Lol last minute.

I've got 2 seats available for flatzone. If anyone from Edmonton / Red Deer wants to come down and take them, you're welcome to. You'd need to be here for Friday though, contact me on MSN if you're interested, etc.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Has anyone ever scratched their nipples snowboarding?

Like, not the physical action of you raising your hand to scratch your nipples but falling over and the resulting collision / falling causing you to have scratched nipples?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Can't say I have :|
hmm I used to ski and I found taht limiting lol, but I kno what you mean, you have to be excellent to go where skiers go.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Tis true haha. tis' easier but traversing. which is key to getting to anyone good is like a boarders worst enemy if there isn't a big hill anywhere near by.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Smash Alberta snowboard trip? Lol

If anyone from Edmonton / Red Deer can make it down here for Friday, I've an extra seat to flatzone. Contact me if you're interested.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for some skiing?? I can't even stand on a snowboard to save my life.

Let's do this! I'm free on pretty much every weekend after the 27th (that one inclusive). School ends on April 8th, so I could do pretty much any time after that.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Controller with pad, not analog. It's just always how I've played traditional fighters. I can use a joystick if I need to though and my play doesn't get much worse. Have you settled on a character or two?

I like the pace of SFIV. It plays very similar to SF2Turbo, except not as turbo and with focus attacks.

I've confirmed myself for Tri Smash! I might even be able to drive!

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Controller with pad, not analog. It's just always how I've played traditional fighters. I can use a joystick if I need to though and my play doesn't get much worse. Have you settled on a character or two?

I like the pace of SFIV. It plays very similar to SF2Turbo, except not as turbo and with focus attacks.

What do you have SFIV for? 360? I've always tried to stay away from the d-pad after my left thumb got wrecked from multiple excursions of MvC2.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace

I'm a Ryu guy, Shawn is a Zangief/Akuma guy. But I absolutely love this game, I may get a PS3 just so I can play it with a Playstation controller(And Resident Evil 5), I think a 360 controller wouldn't be all that comfortable, just because of the D-Pad.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I'm a Ryu guy, Shawn is a Zangief/Akuma guy. But I absolutely love this game, I may get a PS3 just so I can play it with a Playstation controller(And Resident Evil 5), I think a 360 controller wouldn't be all that comfortable, just because of the D-Pad.
Isn't RE5 out for the 360?

Top Bottom