• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol i use to play yugioh at visions, where the tourney is going to be held in montgomery.
i won store tournaments all the time with my burn deck.

j00t

Smash Champion
Was good seeing you again Majist. You should come over next Thursday :)

I think I'm going to pick up Fox again. After ragequitting last night I determined that I needed to play Fox again :/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
<.< Your apt George? Where is that, if its as close as cheap peach's house then I guess it shouldn't be a problem. Speaking of which is anyone hosting a smashfest this weekend?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
<.< Your apt George? Where is that, if its as close as cheap peach's house then I guess it shouldn't be a problem. Speaking of which is anyone hosting a smashfest this weekend?
I can hold one this week, but not this weekend. Also, my parents just put 3 giant TVs in our basement, so we can have up to three setups on big tvs. :) (although its not likely that that many people will come.) :(

Winnar

Smash Lord
I can hold one this week, but not this weekend. Also, my parents just put 3 giant TVs in our basement, so we can have up to three setups on big tvs. :) (although its not likely that that many people will come.) :(
3 big TVs is all you need to say to get people to go.

I actually considered going for about 4 seconds before I realized I will probably be busy going to my grandmother's funeral.

Lame.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol youre saying its lame of your grandma to die so you can go to a smashfest?

much<3

soooo mabey there will be a decent turnout for the montgomery tourney. it seems like it right?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
3 TVs? The ultimate gaming basement lol.
Well if you do host one this Week I'll most likely be able to be there. I'll bring Mo too probably.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Where exactly do you live Cheap? One of my brawl friends and I are going to another friend's lakehouse near double springs one day between sunday and wednesday. We might be close.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
YOU NEED TO RSVP! >=[

Also, sign up at AiB if you haven't already. It'll make it easier on me if you forget to RSVP.

Winnar

Smash Lord
lol youre saying its lame of your grandma to die so you can go to a smashfest?

much<3

soooo mabey there will be a decent turnout for the montgomery tourney. it seems like it right?
The whole dead relative situation is lame, but missing a smashfest 5 hours away because of it makes the whole thing even worse.

ololololol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wtf is up with this whole "rsvp" thing serin?
i dont get it.
im not doing it.
<3

Winnar

Smash Lord
July 26th, 2009, 01:22 AM
Smartass XD I knew someone would say that.

Oh and Cheap next time we play we have to do peach dittos or double peach teams or something (team TURBINES? <3 moogle) since the last time I played I was having a lot of fun playing her :O

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'll can more than likely make it Monday or Wednesday. I'll either need my aunt to finally pay me or a ride or i can offer a ride if i get gas money.

Top Bottom