• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Mans.

All of us that never got into melee and saw that grand finals set in person are converts.

I'm practicing L-cancelling and adjusting to maylay as we speak D:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I say we all pick up BlazBlue instead. :3

It looks incredible. I have yet to play it though. :(

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
*likes watching brawl*
You have more patience than I sir. I usually can't even watch full IAMP or CvS2 matches and stuff and I like those games better. Brawl just takes a long time imo.

*doesn't like the melee community anymore since brawl came out they all turned into elitist dumb****s*
=-(

Mans.

All of us that never got into melee and saw that grand finals set in person are converts.

I'm practicing L-cancelling and adjusting to maylay as we speak D:
YAY.

When is Alabama going to hold a Melee side tourney so I can have an excuse to see you all again.

Edit:
I say we all pick up BlazBlue instead. :3

It looks incredible. I have yet to play it though. :(
I would say we should pick up a good amount of games but all of them are old so people don't want to pick them up usually. v_v

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
EDIT: George, when do you work at Gamebox. xD we've been over there looking for a little brawl but you haven't been there.
The only days that I'm guaranteed to be at Gamebox are Mondays and Wednesdays. Monday from 6 to midnight, Wednesday from noon to 6. Friday-Sunday is usually a tossup, but I'm usually scheduled for at least one of those days.

You're probably more likely to find me at my apartment.

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Are there any Melee players that main Ganon in bama I should be aware of?
Also, is there a better way for that question to be formed?
That last one too.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Can anyone get on AIM and send me a MP3 version of Crack a Bottle? I want to put the song on my Brawl but i can't convert that song since its like the only one that i bought from the store.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
duchock.. don't hate :/

anyone going to montgomery aug 2nd?
you guys coming?
geroge and janitor and NU and you are all coming.
:D

and lol at the begining of every post you are still gonna have to put "hey, this is elev8" lololol

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
you guys coming?
geroge and janitor and NU and you are all coming.
:D

and lol at the begining of every post you are still gonna have to put "hey, this is elev8" lololol
We were talking about going, but the whole 4 hours away thing might be problematic. We wouldn't be able to get back to Madison that night.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I just beat bioshock.

It is one game where going dark side would make me feel like a legitimate douche.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I play with Lorelei on Pokemon Puzzle League just because I'm pretty sure the best sound effect in the game is when you get a 4x chain with Cloyster

C-C-C-C-Cloyster

Top Bottom